Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

We have been in Melbourne with friends for the last couple of days and had some outstanding foo Thursday night. I had Nasi Goreng to die for!

Yesterday before heading home we visited my favourite hamburger joint “Grill’d” and this was the result! Yummo!

It’s an Aussie thing to have beetroot on a hamburger and I couldn’t do otherwise~

treTcorl.jpg

Just coffee this morning

Because I suffer from bouts of vertigo, I don’t have caffeine and and mostly drink decaf coffee and decaf green tea.

If you recall what it’s like some mornings when you get up and you feel fuzzy headed? I’m like that all day, whereas a cup of regular coffee clears my mind very quickly!

The other day in town we were having breakfast a a hotel and there was no decaf so I chanced half a mug of brewed coffee. OMG it was magnificent!

It was so good that I had another half a mug later. I felt fantastic that morning.

I really miss that morning zing!

Yes I had a cup of good coffee today. One is quite enough.

Tonight - chopped and well mixed:

AvocadoSpringOnionCarrotTomatoesLettuceCucumberRadishRedPepperGingerGarlicCousCousGratedCheese

In salad with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, horseradish mustard and mixed seeds sprinkled on top.

2 oranges one lime half a lemon all squeezed into a pint glass and topped up with spring water.

Tomorrow I'll have the rest of the salad with cold chicken.

1511811728[/url]' post='1895549']

Because I suffer from bouts of vertigo, I don't have caffeine and and mostly drink decaf coffee and decaf green tea.

If you recall what it's like some mornings when you get up and you feel fuzzy headed? I'm like that all day, whereas a cup of regular coffee clears my mind very quickly!

The other day in town we were having breakfast a a hotel and there was no decaf so I chanced half a mug of brewed coffee. OMG it was magnificent!

It was so good that I had another half a mug later. I felt fantastic that morning.

I really miss that morning zing!

Moderation is the key in everything,too bad I don't follow that rule. I'm weak.

• Upvote 2

Speaking of moderation...not!

It was lovely outside last night and we decided to BBQ. WE had a couple of chicken breasts so I sliced and pounded them thin, rolled them up with a piece of tasty cheese and rolled bacon around each one securing with tooth picks. We have these often and they are yummy!

To compound our badness we made up some corn fritters and I refried some left over potato slices and added cheese that had spilled out of the chicken, all soft & gooey.

It mightn’t look much but it was bloody beautiful!

Rk5ZjTTl.jpg

TBA

Now I’ve had it I’ll tell ya!

I took Mrs Dig to a nice pub in town for her birthday and I hate a steak sandwich that was lovely and the best chips I can remember for a long time!

It’s Gael’s birthday and we had a lovely time together.