Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Last night it was an easy one! Gael made herself an omelette and I cooked up two fat beef sausages (snags in our vernacular) some chips and to golden home grown eggs. Runny yolks over chips, some tomato sauce and it's Digger heaven!

Could you really eat all that Rabs? Interesting seeing the potato crisps with your meal, we have those as a snack before meals, not usually with them. Do you call them chips or crisps?

Could you really eat all that Rabs? Interesting seeing the potato crisps with your meal, we have those as a snack before meals, not usually with them. Do you call them chips or crisps?

We call them crisps.. And well I only usually eat them with burgers.. Its a nice chip substitute when you can be bothered to cook them :)

Fish on Friday with runner beans which were stringy.

Fish yesterday, herrings with mushrooms and onion broth.

Today - fish. Salmon salad (described in this thread previously)

Then blueberries, chopped banana in yogurt.

Juice of a lime squeezed into a glass of water.

1472420054[/url]' post='1795129']

We call them crisps.. And well I only usually eat them with burgers.. Its a nice chip substitute when you can be bothered to cook them :)

Crisps, I'll. have to remember that. Here there called potato chips. Lay's usually makes those 'wavy' ones as they call it here. Today was leftovers at lunch. Noddle and hamburger casserole and dinner was a turkey sandwich.

Crisps, I'll. have to remember that. Here there called potato chips. Lay's usually makes those 'wavy' ones as they call it here. Today was leftovers at lunch. Noddle and hamburger casserole and dinner was a turkey sandwich.

Lays is known as Walkers over here.. Same company as far as I know... Love Walkers crisps (actually I like most crisps or chips if you like :))

We were in town seeing our travel agent yesterday and popped into an Asian cafe for lunch. I had satay chicken & fried rice which was lovely though the style is Malaysian, and a tad too hot for me.

Last night Gael did chicken schnitzels with scalloped potatoes, peas, carrots and corn on the cob. It was magnificent!

I love summer here where our local fresh corn is dirt cheap, I'd eat it every meal if it was up to me!

I have to start with last nights dinner, I wasn't on board. Best meal I had in over a year. Deb and I went to Texas Road house. She had 3 $25.00 coupons to spend. So I ordered a combo meal. A 6 oz. Steak Fillet with a half slab of Bar B Que Ribs and two sides. A house salad and mashed potatos. Then Peanuts to munch on till the salad arrives and iced tea. Ohhh, it was very good. Free also because of the gift coupons and money back after a good tip. Lunch today was for Grayson while babysitting for mom and dad. Crappy Runza Hut. I don't care for it but Grayson, (one and a half) loves their ice cream, chicken tenders and fries. Dinner tonight was a large tasty chicken salad.