Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Good Friday menu: toasted French bread smothered in margarine and honey for breakfast,grilled cheese for lunch,maybe fish for dinner?

Happy Easter everyone.May the Easter bunny smile upon ye. If not use thisπŸ‘ŒπŸΌfor bait and this πŸ‡πŸ”« for revenge.😬

1458854102[/url]' post='1754717']

I wish I could run mate but no can do, so it looks like a crane will be needed to unload me onto the dock at Sydney....Grin~

Β 

Ha, one thing I love about you. You make me laugh! msp_flapper.gif Yea, I can't run anymore either. That's why I just work out on weights. I have a knee problem, don't think I ever told anyone but I had a gun shot accident once many years back. A .41 magnum lead bullet went through my Right knee and exited my upper calf. Somehow the bullet bruised the main artery but Docs said it should have blown the knee cap away and severed the artery which I would have bled out and died in the long trip to the hospital. Yeah I'm a cat with 9 lives, Meow! msp_laugh.gifTwo eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for breakfast. Pepper Jacks Steak Philli for lunch/dinner. Mmm,

Good Friday menu: toasted French bread smothered in margarine and honey for breakfast,grilled cheese for lunch,maybe fish for dinner?

Happy Easter everyone.May the Easter bunny smile upon ye. If not use thisπŸ‘ŒπŸΌfor bait and this πŸ‡πŸ”« for revenge.😬

Β 

Β 

No problems with the Easter Bunny, got it covered!

Β 

Just call me "Elmer Fudd".

Ha, one thing I love about you. You make me laugh! msp_flapper.gif Yea, I can't run anymore either. That's why I just work out on weights. I have a knee problem, don't think I ever told anyone but I had a gun shot accident once many years back. A .41 magnum lead bullet went through my Right knee and exited my upper calf. Somehow the bullet bruised the main artery but Docs said it should have blown the knee cap away and severed the artery which I would have bled out and died in the long trip to the hospital. Yeah I'm a cat with 9 lives, Meow! msp_laugh.gifTwo eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for breakfast. Pepper Jacks Steak Philli for lunch/dinner. Mmm,

Yes you did tell us about your accident and you were obviously lucky it wasn't fatal. If you'd killed yourself by being silly we would have been annoyed with you and wouldn't have spoken to you again~

Β 

My blood sugar was really low yesterday morning and brekky (0500) was some toast and Vegemite as we were up early for fishing. Next was a roll at about 9am followed by an iced doughnut, naughty but nice!!

Β 

Off the water by 1230 and straight to the hospital where mum had been taken while we were out on the water. No lunch! I staved off a low blood sugar episode with a few jelly beans and an energy bar until tea time and then we had lamb cutlets, mash with peas and carrots. Man I was hungry by then! After tea I allowed myself 4 small chocolates because I knew my sugar would still be on the low side.....YUM!

Β 

So not exactly a gourmet day of dining for me yesterday!

Easter dinner at the youngest daughters today: Honey Baked Ham,Turkey, Broccoli Salad,Cole Slaw,Deviled Eggs,Stuffed Celery,Sweet Tea,Smoke Salmon,Assorted other salads,And desserts .It will be a food coma day. Great company , 5 of my 6 kids,15 grandchildren,and a few friends.Oops forgot the sons in law (2)and the daughters in law (2),and a future son in law.

Our daughter is home from college for a couple of days, and is cooking one of her super dinners for Easter. A roast chicken with a bunch of fixens, that go so great with it. Add another five pounds for me, after dinner today. lPcodIX.gif

No breakfast. Kids wanted us to attend their church service and afterwards at High-V for lunch. They were doing a Easter Lunch buffet today and they put in a reservation for it and treated us there. That was nice of them. For dinner, we ended up at Old Chicago and I had half of a Chicago 7 Cal Zone. I'll eat the other half tomorrow for lunch.

No breakfast. Kids wanted us to attend their church service and afterwards at High-V for lunch. They were doing a Easter Lunch buffet today and they put in a reservation for it and treated us there. That was nice of them. For dinner, we ended up at Old Chicago and I had half of a Chicago 7 Cal Zone. I'll eat the other half tomorrow for lunch.

Β 

Β 

I have no idea what that is???

1459141583[/url]' post='1755852']

I have no idea what that is???

Β 

What a cal zone? It's like a pizza, same thing, only they make a crust, like a pie but it's a pizza crust, they fill it with pizza sauce, onion, pepperoni, cheese, sausage, tomato, mushrooms, and green peppers. 7 ingreadiants, hence the Chicago 7 because the restraint is named Old Chicago. Then they put a crust over the top and bake it. So it's really like a pizza pie. You could pick it up by hand and eat it but it comes from the oven to your plate so I eat it with a knife and fork. As its hot. They also place more Sauce in a cup on the side in case you want more to dip into. It's pretty tasty. The buffet at Hi-V was about anything you want. Breakfast items, omlets, spaghetti, oriento, chicken, Ham, fruit, deserts, I had sweet and sour chicken, an omlet and a very small piece of cheese cake. And some fruit.