Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1494423928[/url]' post='1854401']

Sausage and biscuit ( homemade)

4H

With gravy? Mmmm, long time since I had that. They used to serve it in building 181 for breakfast before the start of the shift. It was very delicious. That was 14 years ago at least. Deb. made homemade noodles, with hamburger and cheese with Ah' Juice.

Ever get that uncomfortable feeling, I ate too much? Chinese buffet as Deb wanted to go there for her free Birthday diner and I was done for the day. But then she insisted on a dinner at home so I had a turkey sandwich, then she wanted to go to Dairy Queen to get her free Birthday Blizard and they had to be medium size. Needed that like a whole In the head. And I forgot about the Birthday cake too!

Ever get that uncomfortable feeling, I ate too much? Chinese buffet as Deb wanted to go there for her free Birthday diner and I was done for the day. But then she insisted on a dinner at home so I had a turkey sandwich, then she wanted to go to Dairy Queen to get her free Birthday Blizard and they had to be medium size. Needed that like a whole In the head. And I forgot about the Birthday cake too!

Tell Deb happy birthday from 4H

4H

1494696311[/url]' post='1855061']

Tell Deb happy birthday from 4H

4H

Ok, sorry I was't on here yesterday but she will love it anyway. Thanks!msp_thumbup.gif Today being Mothers Day her mom kept insisting on having a Picnick. So we took food over to their house and our son and his wife came over too for Chicken, potato salad, watermelon and deviled eggs, oh...grapes, cookies and chips. Gorgeous day for it before it got too darn hot in the 90's but at noon we had cool breezes.

1494870037[/url]' post='1855475']

Greasy brats for lunch,grease is flavor..

I know people who just love grease. Greasy hamburgers. I can't stand grease, ever since I had that brain tumor cancer and treatments whenever I ate anything with grease it felt like someone jabbed a knife in my gut and kept twisting it. Changed my diet ever since. Today I can eat a hamburger but it has to be like 98% lean and if it's ground up in a skillet, it has to be washed off to get the grease off. Yeah, otherwise it goes straight through me in less then 20 minutes. Today I had a turkey sub sandwich and some chicken tenders.

1494908557[/url]' post='1855600']

I know people who just love grease. Greasy hamburgers. I can't stand grease, ever since I had that brain tumor cancer and treatments whenever I ate anything with grease it felt like someone jabbed a knife in my gut and kept twisting it. Changed my diet ever since. Today I can eat a hamburger but it has to be like 98% lean and if it's ground up in a skillet, it has to be washed off to get the grease off. Yeah, otherwise it goes straight through me in less then 20 minutes. Today I had a turkey sub sandwich and some chicken tenders.

I raise bulls for butchering,that's the leanest meat there is.You barely have enough fat to cook it. That's why I like greasy stuff,almost a treat because I never get it.