Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1504893021[/url]' post='1880190']

Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Lettuce, Tomato and Onion plus jalapenos. Cottage Cheese on the side. [smile]

Doug

Love jalapeños. Since I've been on this diet, I've been eating either salad peppers or Jalapeño chips every night. I can have 28 grams. Breakfast I had 2 whole grain breads as French toast and lunch was whole wheat spaghetti with a salad. Screwed up at the lake this morning though, thought I was just doing the 4.5 mile part but ended up walking Sundance around the 8 mile lake. I was bushed!

We both had a busy day yesterday and didn't feel like cooking so we went into the Bowling Club for tea.

It was a limited menu at $12.90 but plenty of choices.

I had a hamburger which was so big I couldn't have jumped over it!

Very nice but jeez I was full!

I felt guilty with Butch doing such a marvellous job on weight reduction and his diet, but that didn't stop me from playing the chocolate machine afterwards.

I mean if you're gonna be bad, you may as well go all the way....grin~

Tonight Deb tried to put me over. She made K bobs with steak and vegetables, then her famous Vegetable soup but put steak strips in it too, plus a fruit cup. Well, the Steak K bobs looked too good to pass by so I ate that but had to take the steak strips out of the soup as that would have put me way over. Sigh, Sundance had a treat tonight with about 5 small steak bits cut up in his dinner. Man did he gobble up his food in a flash!