Gibson Brands Forums

Facebook Members

LPguitarman

Well, I'm only getting $10. music dollars for 100 likes, so I probably can't afford it. [flapper]

Not doing this for the money, just curious if I can get 100 likes. [biggrin]

Tell those cheap bastards that $10 is pathetic for involving 100 people's time. I think $100 would be more appropriate. [cursing]

Okay I liked - you're now up to 83 likes [thumbup]

you're now at 84,

and Revs right... 10 bucks????? can they spare it?

Yes, I know. Me and my family thought the same thing. It will cost me $10. in gas just to get to their store to spend the money (round trip). Just doing it for the fun. Maybe I'll just go there and get a set of strings just to use the $10. [flapper]

Of course, their ploy is to get you to come back and spend it on something else big.

their ploy is to get you to come back and spend it on something else big.

LOL! Sure, they all have a "ploy!"" yet, they'll need to try harder than 10 bucks IMHO...

so how do you like the acoustic anyway?

LOL! Sure, they all have a "ploy!"" yet, they'll need to try harder than 10 bucks IMHO...

so how do you like the acoustic anyway?

Looks beautiful and, since I took it to my local guitar tech. last Friday to have him lower the action, it now plays like butter. Nice tone too. Can't beat it for $400. including case and tax.

Guest Farnsbarns

You already have a few likes from random friends of mine, I asked them a few days ago. I don't think I can help any further but if some of the other guys ask some of thir friends I feel sure 9 more won't be hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived