Gibson Brands Forums

Dances with hummingbirds

blindboygrunt

I like Costner, but I'm not a big fan of autographed guitars. Looks like a nice guitar, but whatever the price translates-to in dollars is way more than the guitar is worth to me. A real guitar collector would likely make some extra money on it, but I'm just a guy who likes to play and the autograph does nothing for me. Regarding Costner----his band appears to be full of Gibsons. I just watched parts of this. Didn't get a good look at what his daughter played.............

I like Costner, but I'm not a big fan of autographed guitars. Looks like a nice guitar, but whatever the price translates-to in dollars is way more than the guitar is worth to me. A real guitar collector would likely make some extra money on it, but I'm just a guy who likes to play and the autograph does nothing for me. Regarding Costner----his band appears to be full of Gibsons. I just watched parts of this. Didn't get a good look at what his daughter played.............

I didnt know that Costner plays/sings.. thats cool. Hes daughter is playing Larrivee, probably this model: Click

That's just god awful

Pointless self funded self aggrandising bollox

That's just god awful

Pointless self funded self aggrandising bollox

I thought that was the definition of politics.

Seriously, why don't you say what you really think, instead of beating around the bush. [biggrin]

Are you talking about the guitar, Costner's band, or both? (The daughter is sort of cute.)

I thought that was the definition of politics.

Seriously, why don't you say what you really think, instead of beating around the bush. [biggrin]

Are you talking about the guitar, Costner's band, or both? (The daughter is sort of cute.)

ah sorry. , but that sort of thing gets on my goat

The gig that is , surely I don't need to explain myself 😄

Kevin Costner is an "A" list actor. If you don't like the movies he's played in - Bodyguard, Robin Hood, Dances With Wolves, Field of Dreams, Bull Durham - then maybe you can accept the fact that he shares his love of music with his daughter Lily - who has performed at the Grand Ol Opry. The fact someone thrust a guitar at him and he signed it (he is, in fact a professional musician with a band) doesn't mean either he or the guitar is beneath contempt. Lighten Up.

Now, if the H'Bire TV had been signed by Jane Fonda - we'd be talking kindling.

Kevin Costner is an "A" list actor.

I went and saw Robin Hood when it came out and it was how it should be. Hip, exciting and green. Also clearly remember Costner's momentum back then - he was almost everywhere.

The man defined mainstream-cool in the first half of the 90's and made a good performance on that account. Tho never a fan, I always liked and respected what he came up with.

A then contemporary still old fashioned genuine hero, , , , who aspired to something higher and therefor grabbed the acoustic guitar /;-)

I did a little research. It evidentally was signed at musical instruments and gear for some type of charity?

Why on eBay? From the UK ? No media coverage in the US I can see. I guess unplayed as new on eBay does Gibson's gold warranty prevail? However; I stand firm on my earlier post. Who is musical instruments and gear??????

Archived