Gibson Brands Forums

Got another Les paul

Bulldog86902

Hi guys just thought ad pop in n say hello,,I fell out with my relatively new traditional Les Paul a couple of months ago,,just couldn't gel with it,,managed to get my hands on a nice standard,,,it is by far the best for me I have owned,,what a guitar,,now that I've got my spark back I thought I'd let you all know,lol

Well, Bulldog...either 3rd time's a charm, or (maybe?) you are just not a "Les Paul" kind of guy? [confused]:-k

Ā 

Maybe an SG or ES model would be more to you liking? Only you'll know that, though. [biggrin]

Ā 

Best Wishes, for you, regarding your newest Les Paul. Hope it really what you're looking for. [thumbup]

Ā 

CB

I tried loads of guitars,,fender deluxe,lps,,and music man axis,,those music man ones where we'll made,sound really good aswell,,all the fenders I tried where not so good,,AV had a few good fenders,,but the lps always steel the show,,my friend has a nice Prs artist,,that has great big chunky frets,,it's heavy n full of tone

It's real,lol,,logo is perfect,,it's one of many gibsons I've owned,,have the original receipt all paperwork and original casešŸ‘

Lol ! Good man ! Lol. I love the color. I use to have a classic LP like that . They called it vintage burst. IS That called desert burst ?. Beautiful guitar bulldog.

I wanna add that my classic was a plain top. It wasn't figured like yours.that one looks much nicer.

Archived