Gibson Brands Forums

Virtuoso cleaner

Mafy31

Hello all, i've been trying to get virtuoso cleaner and polish but i can't find any in Europe.

Does any european have a tip or knows a website that would sell to european people?

Only way i found to get them is on the bay, and since it is US import, they ask $30 for shipping... making them double price compared with you guys in the USA. [crying]

thanks

Hello all, i've been trying to get virtuoso cleaner and polish but i can't find any in Europe.

Does any european have a tip or knows a website that would sell to european people?

Only way i found to get them is on the bay, and since it is US import, they ask $30 for shipping... making them double price compared with you guys in the USA. [crying]

thanks

Here is the (short) list of authorized Virtuoso Cleaner & Polish dealers in Europe:

FINLAND

Custom Sounds Finland\

Meritullinkatu 15 B

00170 Helsinki

tel: +358 9 611 353

info@custom-sounds.com

www.custom-sounds.com

SWITZERLAND

Acoutron

Zurichstrasse 38

8840 Einsiedeln

Tel: 055-412-81-55

www.acoutron.ch

UNITED KINGDOM

The Guitar Repair Workshop Ltd.

Located in Professional Music Technology

Red Rose Retail Park

Regent Road

Salford, Manchester M5 3GR

0161-877-4962

www.theguitarrepairworkshop.com

I hope this helps!

[mellow]

Heh, as long as he doesn't live in southern Italy, the shipping costs from Manchester should be fairly reasonable.

I used to frequent a guitar shop in Bad Kreuznach, Germany that carried the Virtuoso products, but I can't find that shop on the web these days.

They might have gone out of business, or changed ownership.

:(

Hello!

I can highly recommend Steve Curtis' The Guitar Repair Workshop in Manchester, UK! Super nice, very helpful people! Excellent service!

http://theguitarrepairworkshop.com/virtuoso-polish/

Best wishes... Bence

Yup, thanks, the link was given above and already ordered today at this UK shop [thumbup]. Price was OK will low shipping cost.

Ordered the 2 things (polish + cleaner), will check how to use them best.

Yup, thanks, the link was given above and already ordered today at this UK shop [thumbup]. Price was OK will low shipping cost.

Ordered the 2 things (polish + cleaner), will check how to use them best.

Always try the polish first on the worst area. The cleaner is powerful stuff.

Up to now I've been using MusicNomad Premium Guitar Care System. A pack contains: Guitar one to give some protection and shine, guitar polish, fretboard oil, different cloths for the guitar and the fretboard. It says on the box that it is nitro and poly lacquer safe and I've used it on my Larrivee, Martins and Taylor for several years now with perfect results. Does anyone else have any experience with this on Gibson guitars?

I have no connection with this firm so this is not a plug, here is the website

http://www.musicnomadcare.com/nomadproducts.html

Cheers, Bob.

Archived