Gibson Brands Forums

my recording of Hesitation Blues on soundcloud almost at 1000 listens! Thank you!

J-Doug

I find it truly amazing that almost 1000 of you kind people have taken the time to listen to my crappy recording

Well, Mister.....keep those "crappy recording(s)" coming! And, lets hear more with the new Gibby! :)

It's always cool when you know total strangers are checking out your tunes.

Hope you get many, many more.

[thumbup]

Thank you!

Just checked mine , all around the 30 mark , some are like 1

But dancin in the dark is over a thousand ! 😕

Wonder why that is

Springsteen man! Seriously people tend to listen to familiar tunes more.

Naw , that's not what I mean ...

I don't know a thousand people !

Just wondered how this thing works . I just use it as a method of storing stuff rather than on my phone

How does a thousand people hear one and not the others , huge difference in one song to the rest of them .

Naw , that's not what I mean ...

I don't know a thousand people !

Just wondered how this thing works . I just use it as a method of storing stuff rather than on my phone

How does a thousand people hear one and not the others , huge difference in one song to the rest of them .

Grunt, you need to start storing your stuff on cds and selling them

Haha

Yeah , I'll be a millionaire by the time I'm 3000 years old

Firstly well done Doug.Your blues and rags are always a good listen.Thanks!

BBG it's well known that Bruce Sprinsteen trawls the internet looking for covers of his songs.He is fascinated to see how people cover his tunes.If you usually only get 30 listens and Dancing I.T.D has 1000...I think that can only mean Bruce has listened to your cover 970 times!

This got me curious so I had a look at my Youtube.One of my vids has over 1400 views.It's not even what you'd think would be popular -Cry me a River..an old Jazz standard.

I noticed someone commented that "Guitar needs tuning"..haha...which I'm afraid was true.Maybe people flocked to it like a car crash..check out the untuned jazz!

Firstly well done Doug.Your blues and rags are always a good listen.Thanks!

BBG it's well known that Bruce Sprinsteen trawls the internet looking for covers of his songs.He is fascinated to see how people cover his tunes.If you usually only get 30 listens and Dancing I.T.D has 1000...I think that can only mean Bruce has listened to your cover 970 times!

This got me curious so I had a look at my Youtube.One of my vids has over 1400 views.It's not even what you'd think would be popular -Cry me a River..an old Jazz standard.

I noticed someone commented that "Guitar needs tuning"..haha...which I'm afraid was true.Maybe people flocked to it like a car crash..check out the untuned jazz!

Thank you!

Archived