Gibson Brands Forums

Worst nightmare

Tman

A good freind of mine got bitten on the "old fella" sitting on an out side dunny one day. It was "Redback" spider, similar to your "Black Widow".

The pain was excruciating and imagine if they left the tourniquet on too long!!!!!!

Bloody awful.

Just like my first marriage.

[crying]

Had to laugh at that one.......because it reminds me of my first also! [scared]

You know I thought about what happened to the poor chap. It was a snake going after something similar. Perhaps it was some sort of weird mating ritual?

1464392035[/url]' post='1773108']

Had to laugh at that one.......because it reminds me of my first also! [scared]

You know I thought about what happened to the poor chap. It was a snake going after something similar. Perhaps it was some sort of weird mating ritual?

Probably thought, "Now There's a Free Meal!" Lol. Oh man, I feel so sorry for that guy, that would be one dead snake. I used to watch this medical channel, and they showed this guy who was sawing a branch on another limb. He fell and on the way down a branch went up his anus and through his intestines and stopped a half a inch from his heart. The paramedics at the scene cut the end of the branch a foot from his butt and took him to the hospital for X-rays. They had to cut him open from the heart all the way down to his crotch to get that tree limb out of him, clean the wounds and stitch him up. Imagine up a tree with a limb sticking up your butt all the way to your heart, hollering in extreme pain not able to get off it. And the medics had to go up it and get him down first with no pain killers. I'd be hollering, "LORD, TAKE ME NOW..TAKE ME NOW,!!" At least I'd kill that fricken snake first! Lol

Archived