Gibson Brands Forums

Availeability

kccheers

So, I have seen the 100th anniversary Epi LP's advertised with a street price of $799 with case, coming as an "outfit". My dilemma is why are there not any in stock, I mean nowhere. Same thing with the latest Bonamassa Freen LP with Bigsby and case, $799 but nowhere in stock. I'm looking forward to the new 1955 P90 Black Custom Classic, which the website says availeable in June 2016, butg when will we actually see any of these. Please EPI.....take my money!!!

So, I have seen the 100th anniversary Epi LP's advertised with a street price of $799 with case, coming as an "outfit". My dilemma is why are there not any in stock, I mean nowhere. Same thing with the latest Bonamassa Freen LP with Bigsby and case, $799 but nowhere in stock. I'm looking forward to the new 1955 P90 Black Custom Classic, which the website says availeable in June 2016, butg when will we actually see any of these. Please EPI.....take my money!!!

the anniversary LP and the Bonamassa probably both sell out as soon as they get them. you'd probably have to place an order and just wait on it to arrive. the '55 Custom hasn't hit the streets yet since they're debuting it at NAMM.

Archived