Gibson Brands Forums

Slope Shoulder Demo

58 Relic

Just logged on to Andersons Music Shop and noticed that a brilliant demo of the latest J series acoustic guitars . I tried to link but with no success but it's on their YouTube channel with Mick and Pete

Many Thanks for doing that . I thought it was a really good demo , I'm in the process of selling one of my electrics at the moment and I must admit that the Rosewood back and side model would be my pick as I already own a J45 . Having said that the J15 is a great sounding guitar and brilliant value for money . I could quite easily own any one of these . Thanks again normally the link goes across ok , but not this time

I enjoy watching/listening to these two guys. This was an entertaining and informative video. I've got a J15 and J29. Not sure which (of my two guitars) I'd pick. No big desire at this time to get a J35, but the price ain't bad for all the guitar that's there. There is definitely something special about the slope-shoulder dreads.

I must've been editing my post as you were replying

maybe. :)

I saw on one review of J-15 that the nitro finish coating is not same as other gibsons (but cannot remember which video was). maybe little bit thinner.

I like their videos - the guy on the left used to be an editor at Guitarist UK magazine......

I enjoyed this other video of the new 17 series Martins as well - I hope those 2 keep videoing! :

BluesKing777.

And a couple of J45s - mahogany and rosewood:

BluesKing777.

Archived