Gibson Brands Forums

2016 Limited Edition Gibson USA Explorer

motorcitychick

I am drooling over the new Gibson USA Limited Edition Trans Amber Explorer. I will be at the Namm Show tomorrow and I hope Gibson will have one of these guitars on display. I contacted my sales guy at Guitar Center regarding this guitar.

I love how simple the guitar is with no bling. 1 toggle switch, volume and tone knob, no pick guard. Anyone have a chance to try one of these Explorers out yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got delivered to me yesterday by UPS overnight air the new 1976 Reissue Gibson Explorer in natural finish from The Music Zoo. Wow Gibson really did a great job on this guitar with quality and craftsmanship. Jessica from The Music Zoo had to special order this guitar for me and it only took about 4 weeks to get it.

I received great customer service from Jessica, and this was the first time I had ever done business with The Music Zoo, and I will being doing future purchases from Jessica. The guitar was packed very good and it arrived in the morning at my door undamaged. UPS did a great job on their delivery service!

The guitar pictured by Graphic Artist is like the one I just got. I have tons of Gibson guitars, but this is my first Explorer and I am very pleased with the weight and the neck on the guitar is perfect! I can say I had a bit of influence on seeing in photo's the cool Eric Clapton and the Edge using this guitar, which had me wanting one. Thanks fellows! [thumbup]

Archived