Gibson Brands Forums

Picks

Rich Thomas

I've never ordered picks before because there were so many laying around from my father. I've lost almost all of them, and would like to order more but I didn't see where to get them. I'm not sure what style to call them or where to go to order them.

post-78046-096217100 1467219344_thumb.jpg

r23zmf.jpg

Just step on to the jolly inter-web-thing....

Search, purchase and enjoy.... [thumbup]

I use the large triangular ones....usually purchased 5-10 at a time

V

:-({|=

Yeah the inter-web-thing. Not much help really because it's hard to pick the same shape, and thickness doesn't mean same stiffness.

This is a "teardrop" shape guitar pick. We haven't made these for many years, but many other manufacturers still offer them.

Thank you, that explains why I couldn't find them. Fender 354 looks similar and 358 looks like about the same shape so I guess I'll try them.

I'm a teardrop user too, have been for a long time time where I used the fender picks for years until I started using these:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar-picks/dandrea-347-rounded-teardrop-delrex-delrin-guitar-picks--one-dozen/110885000006145

The surface material is a bit better for my grip, the fenders are a bit too smooth, and move around sometimes, these don't. I like these a lot.

you can just select what thickness you want when ordering

• 3 weeks later...

Are you really far from the nearest music store?

Is there a reason you can't slip into a shop, pick something you like, and head home?

Man am I late to the party.

Not sure how I even ended up p on this thread. Internet on the phone sucks.

My bad!

Archived