Gibson Brands Forums

New Custom

cs orange widow

Well,,,, the time has come to purchase a new les Paul custom.. I will be talking to my dealer ( Gibson dealer not drug dealer) tomorrow morning... I've bout Afew limited run customs from him already, a 2012 orange widow, and a 2014 purple widow.... I'm able to handpick the top, and color scheme, and fretboard an basically build whatever I want. Sooooo I have a ton of options, I would love just a silver burst, or a tobacco burst, or a lemon burst,, and orrrrr maybe something like that centipede custom on the website.... The sad part is we won't it for almost a year!!!! If anyone has any unique customs post some pics,,, an it will help me decide what I want..

I should probably ask somewhere else but maybe afew people will see this,,,, does anyone have a 3 pup custom?? does it make a big difference as opposed to a 2 pickup?? im also considering a black beauty with 3 pickups...

Hello!

I don't have one, though, but it is different. The middle switch position gives the combination of middle and bridge pickups out-of-phase. If You lower the volume of a pickup, the phenomenon disappears.

Bence.

Just got off the phone with the Gibson dealer,,,, Gibson will do a 1 off custom build les paul... it will cost a tad more,,, but I get any color I want and build it any way I want,,, I only have till Friday to decide...... im so excited and I feel rushed lol... I wish I had a month or two hahaha

Just got off the phone with the Gibson dealer,,,, Gibson will do a 1 off custom build les paul... it will cost a tad more,,, but I get any color I want and build it any way I want,,, I only have till Friday to decide...... im so excited and I feel rushed lol... I wish I had a month or two hahaha

Lol.. but what a dilemma to have.. If only :)

Have you made any decisions yet on which direction you are going to go?

Yeah,,,, I think so. Try an stay with me on this lol.... My budget isn't what it seems,,, I can't have Gibson build me anything crazy cause I simply can't afford it,,, but here is what I have In mind... A Gibson Les Paul Custom silverburst,,,,,, but instead of the black I would like it to be a wicked Teal that fades into silver... Same pups and wiring and all that jazz... I can't afford to hot rod it as much as I'd like lol... It's not complicated at all lol,,, but it's different

Well That didn't work hahaha

No, you need to do a screenshot, the FN button and PRTSC together will take a screenshot, then you need to open a picture editor and paste it in there then save it... Easier than it all sounds :)

Archived