Gibson Brands Forums

Cases for Jack Casady Signature Bass

I am trying to rack down an Epiphone Bass case for the Jack Casady Signature Bass that displays the company LOGO (a stylized "E" or perhaps "e")ONLY on the outside of the case. At least in the U.S. the only one that is actually available (?) here is the one with the full name "Epiphone" printed on its side, even if purchased through the on-line dealers who picture the Logo version in their ads (Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, Amazon).

I can't find ANY used cases of ANY description for the JC Sig, never mind with the Logo. Does anyone have a line on this case, new or used ?

post-79641-005590200 1468450385_thumb.jpg

I am trying to rack down an Epiphone Bass case for the Jack Casady Signature Bass that displays the company LOGO (a stylized "E" or perhaps "e")ONLY on the outside of the case. At least in the U.S. the only one that is actually available (?) here is the one with the full name "Epiphone" printed on its side, even if purchased through the on-line dealers who picture the Logo version in their ads (Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, Amazon).

I can't find ANY used cases of ANY description for the JC Sig, never mind with the Logo. Does anyone have a line on this case, new or used ?

the cases with the "E" are old. the only one in production is the one with "Epiphone" on the case. Sweetwater has them http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EJCCS

the cases with the "E" are old. the only one in production is the one with "Epiphone" on the case. Sweetwater has them http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EJCCS

If you have (or can buy) a non-logo case, any sign shop can make the "E" for you if you have a good digital photo. They can take the photo, "photoshop" it to whatever size you want, and computer cut it out of sign vinyl in any color you want. Then just peel and stick.

Archived