Gibson Brands Forums

Worth a look/listen

jdgm

This was posted in the acoustic part of the forum and is worth a look.

Good blues playing, good timing and tones and I am seriously impressed by her gurning [biggrin] ....also the singer Danielle Nicole is excellent.

But...ah...why do Americans always keep on screaming like that at every phrase? #-o

[thumbup]

You like?

But...ah...why do Americans always keep on screaming like that at every phrase? #-o

Because we are all such unenviable, down-trodden, cruelly-treated, victimized reprobates.

Held down by The Man.

Massa has had his boot on our throat since we came over on the boat in chains and shackles.

Sometimes we just have to let all that pent-up frustration out, and so we shout.

It’s primordial, and it’s in our chromosomes, ever since the dawn of……

Oh bloody helll.

I was thinking of somebody else.

Truthfully, I cannot even name one good reason why we Americans go on so like that.

Okay, I’m gonna shut up now.

[unsure]

This was posted in the acoustic part of the forum and is worth a look.

Good blues playing, good timing and tones and I am seriously impressed by her gurning [biggrin] ....also the singer Danielle Nicole is excellent.

Made it to about 1:30. That's about all the 12 bar I can take these decades. And that's from a guy that was doing that before SRV was all famous and stuff.

It's their way of demonstrating that they know indeed what The Blues should sound like, for they are sophisticated listeners, honing their ears on the very best 12 bar players EVER. Believe me, there is so little going on in the genre that it doesn't take long to become the savvy consumers that they are, hooting and hollering at each and every lick.

They do that while I'm trying to concentrate on looking hawt during La Grange. I find it distracting, and it subtracts from my high octane beer fueled Tejas Blooz pyrotechnics.

You like?

Not really. Tired of it. Tired of kids looking distressed and like they have to poop, or bored to tears gazing off in the middle stage distance as though in a trance. It's the friggin blues fer krissake. Should be fun.

rct

That's the way to do it, alright. Man, that chick could really play, and that other chick could really sing. Personally though, I like my blues at a shuffle. [smile]

Man, that chick could really play....

Surely not as good as rct, of course, [biggrin] but she was going after it. I didn't get that one off-scale run down the fretboard. Maybe she could work on some different facial expressions, but who am I to say.

Surely not as good as rct, of course, [biggrin] but she was going after it. I didn't get that one off-scale run down the fretboard. Maybe she could work on some different facial expressions, but who am I to say.

Kids prolly way better than me. I been doing it longer and smell worse, but at least it is fun when you do it with me.

rct

...It's the friggin blues fer krissake. Should be fun....

HaHaHaHa!

That's just so funny!

I agree about the nice tone. And the Gurning. And the nonsensical hootin'n'hollerin'.

Hey; it was raining. They were probably just trying to stay warm by moving their facial muscles...

Pip.

Archived