Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson les paul standard 2016 t the waiting is over

hoross

Ok just received yesterday morning my new Gibby lp standard 2016 t in honeyburst.

I agree about the comments of people that this guitar is awesome,really hands down better then the 2015 sprint run model.

Seems the finishes of the Woods,frets,burstbucker pros are awesome.

Really i think its the best guitars ive owned since the 2008 Gibson les paul classic antique,plays like a dream i love the vintage look on it glad i didnt

take the hp model.

Yes i dont regret a second about the guitar i will try post pics of it but like usual i got issues here to post like usual :(

But once i found out i will i promise.

Now lets wait for the 2017 models looking forward to that :)

Congratulations on your new Les Paul Hoross, great to hear you like it so much. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

To use pictures function simply create an account at Photobucket here: http://s284.photobucket.com/ Upload your pictures then copy the URL for you photo and insert it onto the page using the "Inset Image" button on the taskbar above.

Ian

I agree about the comments of people that this guitar is awesome,really hands down better then the 2015 sprint run model

I don't know how you make a remark like this. Do you own a 2015 Sprint Run? Have you played one? Have you held or played mine? I love my Sprint Run and there are only 41 of them made, every time I see it on the wall it looks almost identical to Jimmy Page's Guitar. I'm glad for you and your New Guitar....congrats, but to each his own. The only issue I've had with mine was the Brass nut and Gibson replaced that free of charge with a titanium nut. I'm glad I got this one without the Gforce tuner, but even that is debatable amongst those who actually own them. I just think every guitar and every musician who plays one is unique in their own likes and dislikes, don't bust on a guitar you don't play or own, love the one you're with

Chuck i did had the sprint run model and i had a transamber candy colour 42 pieces worldwide but sold it and bought the 2016 lp standard t and i really like it more then the sprint run model.I think the lp standard 2016 is one of the best standard i had since the 2008 model which i think was awesome and also the les paul classic antique (which one day i hope they make a new model of it).

Archived