Gibson Guitar Board: Texas Burst bluesrock - Gibson Guitar Board

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Texas Burst bluesrock

#1 User is offline   Nilsson 

  • Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 13-December 15

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:32 PM

Hi!

Another "short'n'fast" clip😊😉 Playing my Gibson Les Paul R9 Heavily Aged Texas Burst (2013).

Amp: Marshall Bluesbreaker (Folkesson mod)
Stompboxes: Tubescreamer and T.C electronics Flashback mini delay.

https://www.youtube....h?v=jqmMcKaAaZ8

Cheers!
0

#2 User is offline   sparquelito 

  • Tourette's Syndrome Sufferer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1811
  • Joined: 31-May 15
  • LocationNorthern Alabama

Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:41 PM

HOLY MOLY, that is so good!

Thank you for sharing that, sir.

You have a brilliant technique, and you play that Les Paul like you stole it.
(That's a compliment, by the way.)

[woot]
Am I alone in this?

Am I alone?
0

#3 User is offline   Jon S. 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Customer Service Team
  • Posts: 4267
  • Joined: 17-May 10

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

Yet again, very nice playing!! Reminds me that I need to practice.. [blush]
0

#4 User is offline   Nilsson 

  • Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 13-December 15

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:12 AM

View Postsparquelito, on 13 August 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

HOLY MOLY, that is so good!

Thank you for sharing that, sir.

You have a brilliant technique, and you play that Les Paul like you stole it.
(That's a compliment, by the way.)

[woot]


Thank you, sparquelito! You're welcome! I really appreciate your comment and compliment!😄👍🏼🎸
0

#5 User is offline   Nilsson 

  • Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 13-December 15

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:22 AM

View PostJon S., on 13 August 2016 - 11:28 PM, said:

Yet again, very nice playing!! Reminds me that I need to practice.. [blush]


Thanks a lot, Jon S! Happy to hear you liked it!👍🏼
I noticed that you work at Gibson customer service. You don't happen to know more about this 2013 Limited run R9 Heavily aged Texas Burst? I bought this great R9 used and I'm interested learn more about it😊

Thanks again!
0

#6 User is offline   Jon S. 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Customer Service Team
  • Posts: 4267
  • Joined: 17-May 10

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:29 AM

View PostNilsson, on 14 August 2016 - 03:22 AM, said:

Thanks a lot, Jon S! Happy to hear you liked it!����
I noticed that you work at Gibson customer service. You don't happen to know more about this 2013 Limited run R9 Heavily aged Texas Burst? I bought this great R9 used and I'm interested learn more about it��

Thanks again!


Email us at service@gibson.com with a couple pictures of the guitar and serial number, and we'll be happy to see what we can find!
0

#7 User is offline   Pesh 

  • Goes up to 11
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2309
  • Joined: 03-December 13
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:41 AM

Very good!
Pesh, also known by some as Tom; an English bloke living in Spain, who likes sending all kinds of well-intentioned sonic shrapnel careening through the air. (Twitter = @TM_Fisher).

Things with Strings...
2002 Fender Squier Affinity Stratocaster - "Janus".
2013 Gibson USA Limited Les Paul Traditional Pro II - "Negroni".
2014 Gibson USA 120th Anniversary Les Paul Studio - "Jupiter".
2015 Epiphone Limited EJ-200 Artist - "Nightmaiden".
2016 Stagg M20 Mandolin - "Octavia".

Guitar Builds...
First build; cross between a '57 Goldtop & the Lou Pallo Signature Les Paul; thread here [in progress and sadly on hold]

Amps & Accessories...
Marshall MG15DFX.
Orange OR15.
1 Jam Jar Amps "JAM" Jar.
Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal.

0

#8 User is offline   Nilsson 

  • Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 13-December 15

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:07 PM

View PostJon S., on 16 August 2016 - 12:29 AM, said:

Email us at service@gibson.com with a couple pictures of the guitar and serial number, and we'll be happy to see what we can find!


Thanks Jon, I've done that already and I'm waiting for the reply:)
0

#9 User is offline   Nilsson 

  • Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 13-December 15

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:08 PM

View PostPesh, on 16 August 2016 - 06:41 AM, said:

Very good!


Thanks Pesh!:)
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users