Gibson Brands Forums

"My Content"

Victory Pete

I didn't check how long it may take until the topics show up in the "My Content" list, but so far it seems to work for me.

To get notifications about new posts into a certain topic, you may click the "Watch Topic" button shown on top third from right on any page of that respective topic and follow the menu popping up to accomplish to your desire. The feature works for any topic regardless if you previously posted there or not. Same place you will find the "Stop Watching Topic" button in those you are currently watching.

Hope this helps.

I didn't check how long it may take until the topics show up in the "My Content" list, but so far it seems to work for me.

To get notifications about new posts into a certain topic, you may click the "Watch Topic" button shown on top third from right on any page of that respective topic and follow the menu popping up to accomplish to your desire. The feature works for any topic regardless if you previously posted there or not. Same place you will find the "Stop Watching Topic" button in those you are currently watching.

Hope this helps.

I already had done this.

I have been posting here: http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/89059-j200-4-ribbon-compared-to-2-ribbon-bridge/page__st__20__gopid__1796144#entry1796144 But it does not show up in "My Content". I also have not been getting any e-mail notifications for any of the Threads I participate in.

I just log in every few days,,and look around the forum to see whats up,see who may have replied to a post I put up. I try not to "overpost" so I dont have to worry about too much stuff I may have put up.

Archived