Gibson Brands Forums

Posts deleted.

pippy

[laugh]

Right you are, then; Politics first;

ME FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD ! ! ! ! !

Pre-Election Promise; I'll Sort the Blighters Out ! ! !

Our Campaign Slogan; "Oh! No You Won't ! ! !"

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

O.K., Religion next.....

On a more serious note I've had a quick google for something I know I posted three years ago and that's gone, too!

I'm Being Airbrushed Out of the History Books..............

[crying]

Pip.

[laugh]

Right you are, then; Politics first;

ME FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD ! ! ! ! !

Pip.

Do you want to succeed Ban Ki-moon as Secretary-General of the United Nations? Ban's incumbency will end 31 December 2016. By the way, as of 2011 the annual salary has been 204,391 USD pre-tax.

Pippy, I went into your post history and saw that many of them were invisible to the public. I have no idea why that happened. Gremlins maybe. I set them all to 'approved' status and hopefully that brought them all back.

I smell a crash coming.

[crying] I had an unpleasant feeling when these mean-spirited spams came up yesterday. :unsure:

Guest Farnsbarns

Pippy, I went into your post history and saw that many of them were invisible to the public. I have no idea why that happened. Gremlins maybe. I set them all to 'approved' status and hopefully that brought them all back.

I smell a crash coming.

I've seen the dreaded database driver error message twice this morning. I would agree that a crash is likely soon!

...I set them all to 'approved' status and hopefully that brought them all back...

Thanks for sorting it out, ksd!

[thumbup]

Do you want to succeed Ban Ki-moon as Secretary-General of the United Nations?...

By the way, as of 2011 the annual salary has been 204,391 USD pre-tax.

Yes! I could sort out all that middle east nonsense in five minutes given a big enough marker pen...

You mean to say the poor fellows haven't had a pay rise for five years? How DO they squeak by on such an income???

Pippy who?

I had you down as being a bit of a fan of Long Stockings, Scales?.........

Pip.

I've seen the dreaded database driver error message twice this morning. I would agree that a crash is likely soon!

Is this what you mean?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in D:\www3\admin\sources\classes\bbcode\core.php on line 1850

I get this when I try to do the Song Association Game.

[confused]

The posts I have made in the last few days seem to have been deleted and my posting history in the 'Profile' page has been wiped.

Most odd. I don't think I wrote anything inflammatory.....

Moderators made a judgment call, and I think it was probably a good one. [wink]

Guest Farnsbarns

Is this what you mean?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in D:\www3\admin\sources\classes\bbcode\core.php on line 1850

I get this when I try to do the Song Association Game.

[confused]

No, that's different, and highly amusing! It's quite a security flaw displaying errors of that nature!

KSD. Could you let the administration know that this needs to be added to php.ini to avoid giving too much info to would be hackers...

display_startup_errors = Off

display_errors = Off

html_errors = Off

And 4mb is not nearly enough memory for a php script such as ipboard. They should also add...

memory_limit = 64M

Edit. Forget that, you have 128MB allocated. Try 256

No, that's different, and highly amusing! It's quite a security flaw displaying errors of that nature!

KSD. Could you let the administration know that this needs to be added to php.ini to avoid giving too much info to would be hackers...

display_startup_errors = Off

display_errors = Off

html_errors = Off

And 4mb is not nearly enough memory for a php script such as ipboard. They should also add...

memory_limit = 64M

Blimey! Very strange.

I can get the 1st page of the Song Association game thread but not the last or latest post, however I try......keep getting that message.

Will try again sometime.

Guest Farnsbarns

Blimey! Very strange.

I can get the 1st page of the Song Association game thread but not the last or latest post, however I try......keep getting that message.

Will try again sometime.

It gets worse. They're using a windows server for the web. [lol] that's so quaint!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in D:\www3\ips_kernel\db_lib\mssql_adodb_com.php on line 206

Note "mssql" giving away the use of microsoft Sql.

Running php on a Windows server is a bit like stripping wire with your teeth. You can make it work but it's a bit shoddy. Either use asp on windows or php on *nix. That said, windows as a Web server is just plain wrong.

I'm rather enjoying enticing these error messages which give away so much. What others can we exploit to find stuff out?

I'm joking but I hope I'm highlighting why these errors should be suppressed.

Yeah, something's amiss. When you guys report a post, I get an email in addition to a highlighted (bright red) link at the top of the screen. This morning when I logged on, there was a half dozen spammy posts reported but only one or two emails to that effect. I nuked those posts and banned the spammers but over the course of the day, the email notifications kept trickling in, 12 hours or more after they were reported.

I expect the forum to go Tango Uniform at some point soon.

Archived