Gibson Brands Forums

Spam?

Dennis G

Yep.

Doesn't this site have a Report Post or Report Topic button?

There it is, I shall use my super powers and report this bird.

Pls tell me where to find the "report spam" button or whatever it is. I've looked but couldn't find anything like it or the "Ignore poster" option. This is just total Bull$hit.

Pls tell me where to find the "report spam" button or whatever it is. I've looked but couldn't find anything like it or the "Ignore poster" option. This is just total Bull$hit.

Bottom left of your posts!

I reported it some time ago.

Yeah, I have no idea if it was a real (?) person or a bot. I'm guessing it'd be relatively easy to use a sentence generator for the title of a thread and then do a cut and paste. Just a lot of wasted effort as far as I'm concerned because eventually the posts will be deleted and I have a hard time believing any other member of this forum would be so stupid to actually take any notice of the moron's drivel in any case.

Now on the matter of spam, it is the most dreadful, inedible can of what is laughingly called food, I have ever tried. I think I should report myself for even mentioning that horrible stuff.

Guest Farnsbarns

It's about back links for search engine optimisation. These crooks charge unwitting companies to increase back links and Google ranking. Then they spam hundreds of forums which rapidly has the desired effect, receive their money, then Google notice what's going on with their clever algorithms and and not only is all the good undone but they punish the site in question for this activity and drop their rank. It's a bit old fashioned and I can't believe people are still making money from it.

Now on the matter of spam, it is the most dreadful, inedible can of what is laughingly called food, I have ever tried. I think I should report myself for even mentioning that horrible stuff.

Tastes are different, and along with some bread spam may well nourish people working hard.

Mr Thug is still very much in the list of active users today, though his post count has gone a bit tacet as we say in t'trade....

Tomorrow I hope to visit my town's annual food fair and try for instance, wild boar sausages with apple and SPAM SPAM SPAM, vension sausage and SPAM SPAM with chestnut, goat and minced troll with cheese egg and SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM and maybe even some real ale with isinglas finings and SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.

Ok?

Archived