Gibson Brands Forums

Very bad indeed.

jdgm

2 old people meet for the 1st time via a singles club and get on fine. Things go very well and after a couple more dates they end up back at her place and what happens, happens...

As they are getting undressed, she says "by the way I have to let you know - I have acute angina".

He replies "thank goodness because your t*ts aren't that great".....

(Boom....tish)

[flapper]](*,)

Two elderly ladies laying side by side, gazing upward in contemplation - one has a very concerned look on her face. Finally, she turns to her companion and asks earnestly "Can I be frank with you?"

In response, the other turns and snaps "No! You got to be Frank the last time!"

Lorraine Bobbit had just snapped hearing of her husband John;s infidelity and while he was asleep she cut his manhood off and ran from the house!'

Standing by the side of the road sobbing she suddenly realised she had it still in her hand. In revulsion she spun the bloody member off into the night out onto the road.

A car containing two elderly women was passing and this bloody objects went "thwok" and landed on their windshield where it stuck. With a look of disbelief at the other woman the driver reached over and engaged the windscreen wipers sending Mr Bobbit's d!ck off into the night.

There was silence for a few seconds and then the driver turned to the other lady and said "Did you see the d!ck on that bug?

Archived