Gibson Brands Forums

GuitarLight has imploded !!

EuroAussie

Read it before it gets deleted .... utterly hilarious. What a crackpot !

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5080376&posted=1#post5080376

GuitarLight

Attention all powerful moderators of Oz!

I request my AGF membership be immediately rescinded, deleted or banned from AGF, as I want no association with a deceptive forum that does not recognize basic human freedom of speech. (per moderator Glen Willow...who personally wrote this in my email saying... "You do not have freedom of speech in AGF." ....Perhaps he should move to Iran?

...Ahhh! so this is the reason why people are so afraid to speak up about what they really feel in AGF about their guitars! You will be banned, IMHO, if the Moderator Gods that be, determine that you have bashed their favorite guitar...and hey the money grubbing sponsors in here might not like it either! How would they push their wares to the unsuspecting?

Yes, IMHO, the AGF moderators sit and wait, eagerly hunched over their mysterious all powerful glowing Red Ban button! Well what else can they do? They certainly know nothing about guitars!

Yes, being banned from AGF is an honor, IMHO. I desire it. It shows Integrity. Truth. Honesty. All of you members in good standing should make a deliberate attempt, to get banned! It's not hard to do really, just share your own honest open negative opinion on a guitar you don't care for, and then push that issue ....you know, the exact same way other AGF members, like GibbyPrague who worships Gibsons, and hates all who don't, are encouraged to push and praise their favorite guitars down other members throats till they vomit. Just push your own negative issues, in an attempt to enlighten other players before they waste money on potential bad guitars. That will get you get banned. Try it! It's that easy! It's an Honor! And, of course, it is little wonder why so many have been steered into poor guitar purchases in AGF.

...Now IMHO...(we are required by AGF to be humble after all right?) ...IMHO ....AGF is a disgrace and I feel dirty for ever having participated in it. There are many who feel this way, IMHO. And there are moderators, IMHO, who are living in a dream like state at AGF, some, IMHO, like moderator Mark Stone, who believed his Hummingbird Pro was a Hummingbird Standard when it was not! So I now voluntarily, and most humbly, join the ranks of many past members who have fled from this room of utter of deception. Good people like PtBernie who just recently publicly requested deletion from AGF, after, IMHO, apparent abusive AGF treatment by members or moderators, likely both, IMHO. He is much better off outside where there is air, where there is truth, and where there is Freedom Of Speech. (Oh darn! there's that nasty phrase again!)

And so I demand to be deleted, or banned from AGF, and the sooner the better, either one will do really,...since that gives the childish AGF moderators, IMHO, a sense of God like false power...either way I could care less. I want out of this disgraceful deceptive AGF forum where all truth has been, IMHO, extinguished by the moderators and condoned by their blind followers. Being in AGF is sort of like living in Darkness, IMHO, where real truth about guitars is stifled. My ugly dark experiences at AGF will long be remembered and passed on to everyone I meet I assure you. ....You see there is Freedom Of Speech outside of this deceptive religious cult called AGF.

And I will be sure to use my God given freedom wisely. AGF is, IMHO, an offense to free society and the free world. The moderators should do themselves a favor as they carefully and with great reverence and ritual, and skill, ban me....they should just waive their foolish magic luminous wand sticks over their own foolish heads, and ban themselves!

Goodbye and good riddance to all of you, save for the honest ones in here, you know who you are..... AGF is a horrible experience, IMHO. So tell it to the world! How's that for freedom of speech Mr. wizard AGF moderator?

" Freedom Of Speech." People have fought and died for this one freedom alone.

...Oh darn! There's that freedom of speech thing again that, IMHO, GlenWillow seems to hate so much. Careful now, he just might ban you!

The rest of you can leave or stay in AGF, you can continue to count your words and sprinkle them generously with IMHO, and hovel to the great mystical moderators, and prey that you say nothing that offends those Gods of Darkness that hide behind their AGF computers, eagerly sitting over their glowing red ban buttons, like some third world dictator hovers over the nuclear button of his cowardly and backward country.

Get out of AGF while you can, as fast as you can. Think of it as a way of curing Gas forever! Because it will!

Bon voyage!

Thank God I'm out of this DUMP forever!!

Glad you saved a copy of it. The mods already pulled his post from the AGF. This guy is insane, he needs help. Nice to see he gave you an honorable mention in his farewell post. Do you really hate anyone that doesn't worship Gibsons? [lol]

I agree with him to an extent - I've not been a member there long, but I've already picked up on the way the place runs. I likely won't visit it for much longer.

I much prefer this forum. Being a Gibson user, this place is more in my wheelhouse anyway.

Glad you saved a copy of it. The mods already pulled his post from the AGF. This guy is insane, he needs help. Nice to see he gave you an honorable mention in his farewell post. Do you really hate anyone that doesn't worship Gibsons? [lol]

I will spit on anyone who doesnt workshop Gibsons ! In odd way I will miss him as he was entertaining oddly, bit like big nose JerryK here before he got the boot from here.

ha! pretty good stuff.. But He spent way to much effort for me to believe the "could care less" hey an entertaining read all the same.. and yep...that post has seen better days, it's gone..

I can say that it seems pretty easy to ruffle feathers over there. (no personal experience, just an observation.).

I keep a low profile on that forum as well as the "F" forum over on the left coast... There's a pit of quick sand just waiting for you to post something that a few of the Luddites don't want hear or to have aired.

Really just more proof that this forum is with out doubt, one of the better ones on the inner-net where a warm, friendly and welcoming crowd dwells.

Imploded . . . . spot on EA.

While here the guy was very irritating. Not surprised he eventually got the boot. Not surprised he irritated the wrong people over a AGF and got another boot. Seems by now he's probably got a lot of boot prints on his backside . . . and deservedly so.

haven't seen any posts by Guitarheavy for awhile over there. It used to be every Gibson topic, same rant.

I loved it when Sal called him out a while ago there, then a lot of us jumped in. We all got deleted

Mark Stone would stand up for him, and he rags on him

Strange Bird that GL

haven't seen any posts by Guitarheavy for awhile over there. It used to be every Gibson topic, same rant.

I loved it when Sal called him out a while ago there, then a lot of us jumped in. We all got deleted

Mark Stone would stand up for him, and he rags on him

Strange Bird that GL

I don't remember "standing up" for GL - I'm not saying it never happened, I'm just saying I don't remember it. I love Gibson Acoustic, and as an AGF moderator I take special care to make sure the finest acoustic guitars in the world don't get bashed there. For a long time it was pretty normal to see anti-Gibson threads or posts there from people that have little experience with the brand. If you read through the threads nowadays, you'll see that it happens rarely now. I guess it was inevitable that GL and I would clash. I didn't do his final ban, but the moderators there found consensus. Strange little person.

... For a long time it was pretty normal to see anti-Gibson threads or posts there from people that have little experience with the brand. ...

To me it seems not uncommon that people tend to bash things they are not familiar with for whatever reason. Something may not match one's taste, but that doesn't justify making statements and pretending they were the one and only truth.

Taste are different. One person's owl can be another person's nightingale, and vice versa. That doesn't mean one is right and the other one wrong. And of course, "freedom of speech" includes that both opinions are allowed.

Just my two cents...

Hey Mark!

Good to see you here too. FYI I could never be a moderator, or a judge . Or a mediator. So kudos!

And don't tell anyone over there, but some of us have Martins and Taylors too. :)

We like it here. It's cozy. AGF is like Ohio State, and this forum is like...well ... what's a good small college with awesome handsome men and women?

Archived