Gibson Brands Forums

KT Tunstall's white Dove

Mickthemiller

This woman is in a league of her own. Would love to see her in-person at a concert, but so far only on the TV. She doesn't need a band, although she has one. Here's an article on her and Gibson (her guitars). http://www.gibson.co...son-Interv.aspx

Thanks MP but I still can't find anything about the all white dove she is playing on this jools holand show. I will see if I can get s screen shot

I was lucky enough to see her a couple of years ago, just a little Girl with a big guitar, a looper pedal and occasionally She played a keyboard! She was awesome. I'd have thought you would be able to see her regularly over in the States, I believe She lives there now.

If you get the chance, do see Her but personally I think I'd rather see Her without Her band.

Ian

Still no wiser. Someone must know something. Did she do her own respray?

As we know Gibson once in a while give birth to a white acoustic - a J-45, a J-160, a H-bird, , , then a Dove.

Strange thing about this one is that is seems to have a Bird guard, , , next to the D-bridge.

Which could make us speculate. . .

Its The White Falcon

No, , it isn't, EA - you might have forgotten that flier belongs in another nest.

Here the classic in the cut away version -

Since 1955 ~ Gretsch%20White%20Falcon.png

, , , known to be used by N. Young under fx the Harvest Sessions.

1971 ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lclx9QLYWDI

https://en.wikipedia...ch_White_Falcon

As we know Gibson once in a while give birth to a white acoustic - a J-45, a J-160, a H-bird, , , then a Dove.

Strange thing about this one is that is seems to have a Bird guard, , , next to the D-bridge.

Which could make us speculate. . .

No, , it isn't, EA - you might have forgotten that flier belongs in another nest.

Here the classic in the cut away version -

Since 1955 ~ Gretsch%20White%20Falcon.png

, , , known to be used by N. Young under fx the Harvest Sessions.

1971 ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lclx9QLYWDI

https://en.wikipedia...ch_White_Falcon

WOW! Thanks so much for posting this. Being one of Neil's biggest fans I thought I'd seen all his 70's stuff on YT, but have never seen this. I'd only managed to find Are You Ready for the Country? and Words from the Harvest barn sessions. SO COOL! Is there any more around?

WOW! Thanks so much for posting this. Being one of Neil's biggest fans I thought I's seen all his 70's stuff on YT, but have never seen this. I'd only managed to find Are You Ready for the Country? and Words from the Harvest barn sessions. SO COOL! Is there any more around?

Totally agree - It's like seeing a record you've known for ages come to life by magikk.

There are a bunch of clips from the period, you better check out yourself. They really beam you back in time and into the realm of vintage N.Y.

Totally agree - It's like seeing a record you've known for ages come to life by magikk.

There are a bunch of clips from the period, you better check out yourself. They really beam you back in time and into the realm of vintage N.Y.

They sure do. I had a look at 'junk man's' channel. He has some brilliant rare Neil clips. I'd watched some of his uploads before ages ago, but these all seem like he recently added them. Where does he find this excellent footage I wonder? I guess none of this Harvest footage will ever be released officially since Neil didn't include any of this on Archives 1. Shame as this would have been a welcome addition to the archives footage. I love the footage of him with the LSO doing A Man Needs a Maid & There's a World too. I only recently got to see the entire Journey Through the Past film (though I'd owned the soundtrack for years). What an interesting, if very weird, film that was. I'd prefer him to have included all these rare clips from Harvest barn than some of the things that ended up on Vol.1 of the Archives. I do think that Archives vol 2 is going to be much better in terms of concert/ clip footage with Crazy Horse at Budokan & Hammersmith, plus Oceanside/ Countryside and the lost Homegrown album etc.

Thanks again for sharing.

They sure do. I had a look at 'junk man's' channel. He has some brilliant rare Neil clips. I'd watched some of his uploads before ages ago, but these all seem like he recently added them. Where's does he find this excellent footage I wonder? I guess none of this Harvest footage will ever be released officially since Neil didn't include any of this on Archives 1. Shame as this would have been a welcome addition to the archives footage. I love the footage of him with the LSO doing A Man Needs a Maid & There's a World too. I only recently got to see the entire Journey Through the Past film (though I'd owned the soundtrack for years). What an interesting, if very weird, film that was. I'd prefer him to have included all these rare clips from Harvest barn than some of the things that ended up on Vol.1 of the Archives. I do think that Archives vol 2 is going to be much better in terms of concert/ clip footage with Crazy Horse at Budokan & Hammersmith, plus Oceanside/ Countryside and the lost Homegrown album etc.

Thanks again for sharing.

Yeap, , that was something.

And one clearly sensed it didn't go down all that easy. .

Will check junk man ^

Archived