Gibson Brands Forums

1955 Epiphone Les Paul

Thomse

I just received my 55 Les Paul . Here is a picture of it That sweet water sent . I will post my pictures of it when i get home

HNGD, Thomse. The '55 is gorgeous. As I recall, that has an ebony fretboard doesn't it? Love to hear how the P90s sound in that. Looking forward to your evaluation later. Congrats man! [thumbup]

Ah! I myself have been looking at that one a lot lately, but recently picked up a limited edition Epi LP Custom Pro in wine red. I'm still debating the 1955 as it's an excellent price for such a beauty.

Congrats on one fine instrument Thomse [thumbup]

...and Steve, you are correct they do have an ebony board on a 50's rounded profile neck(and come with a vintage looking case too).

Ah! I myself have been looking at that one a lot lately, but recently picked up a limited edition Epi LP Custom Pro in wine red. I'm still debating the 1955 as it's an excellent price for such a beauty.

Congrats on one fine instrument Thomse [thumbup]

...and Steve, you are correct they do have an ebony board on a 50's rounded profile neck(and come with a vintage looking case too).

No current Gibson LP has an ebony fingerboard. Big asset IMO. They last forever.

Archived