Gibson Brands Forums

NGD!!!

Guitar God

New guitar has arrived. [biggrin] It's an Ibanez Iceman IC200. Came from Reverb. When I say new I mean new, haha. It's literally a brand new guitar. The seller on the site was a music store and they found it in their stock room. Still has the hang tags and plastic on the control plates. Also came with the original hard shell case and paper work and all, too. [smile] Awesome having one again! I had a black Iceman when I was around 10 or 11 that I parted with and I miss it. Haha, I carried KISS albums around when I had it pointing to pics of Pal with his Iceman being like, "Yeah! That's my guitar!. though it wasn't a Paul signature model, haha. [flapper] So, I'm excited for this one! Anyway, here is a picture!

I5683IF.jpg

New guitar has arrived. [biggrin] It's an Ibanez Iceman IC200. Came from Reverb. When I say new I mean new, haha. It's literally a brand new guitar. The seller on the site was a music store and they found it in their stock room. Still has the hang tags and plastic on the control plates. Also came with the original hard shell case and paper work and all, too. [smile] Awesome having one again! I had a black Iceman when I was around 10 or 11 that I parted with and I miss it. Haha, I carried KISS albums around when I had it pointing to pics of Pal with his Iceman being like, "Yeah! That's my guitar!. though it wasn't a Paul signature model, haha. [flapper] So, I'm excited for this one! Anyway, here is a picture!

I5683IF.jpg

Nice... Now you've got to put your KISS Makeup on. [flapper]

I5683IF.jpg

I5683IF.jpg

Archived