Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone October Acoustic Month

Bernie Fitz

I received an Epiphone EJ200 as a birthday gift a little while back and since my birthday was in early October the purchase qualified for Epiphone's promotional Free Accessory Pack. It's been close to 2 months and nothing yet. A call to the phone number provided did nothing. Anyone else buy a guitar in October and put in for this offer? I'm just wondering if 7 or 8 weeks is not too long and I'm just being impatient?

Thanks, Bernie

I received an Epiphone EJ200 as a birthday gift a little while back and since my birthday was in early October the purchase qualified for Epiphone's promotional Free Accessory Pack. It's been close to 2 months and nothing yet. A call to the phone number provided did nothing. Anyone else buy a guitar in October and put in for this offer? I'm just wondering if 7 or 8 weeks is not too long and I'm just being impatient?

Thanks, Bernie

Hi,

Apologies for the issue you've experienced. The Epiphone monthly promos are handled by a third party as noted in the registration process. If yours was a qualifying purchase made during the promotional period and you haven't received the promo after 4-6 weeks we recommend that you contact Rebate Central at rebatesupport@rebate-central.com.

Here's some additional info, please feel free to PM me if you need further assistance.

This offer is valid only on purchases of new qualifying Epiphone guitars between October 1, 2016 and October 31, 2016 or while supplies last. You must be 18 years or older. By returning this form you certify that you are 18 years or older. *If you are under 18 years old, you may have a parent complete and return this form.

Not applicable with any other Epiphone offer. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Any taxes are your sole responsibility. This offer may not be sold or traded. Limit one offer per individual. Certain restrictions may apply. Read the Terms and Conditions here. http://images.epiphone.com/News/Features/2016/October-2016-Consumer-Promotion/October-2016-Terms-Conditions.pdf

For more information, email: rebatesupport@rebate-central.com

Archived