Gibson Brands Forums

Surfing the Gibson Lounge

Californiaman

I've had a busy couple of weeks; I've got tomorrow off; I've had dinner.

So here I am; Mark Knopfler concert on YouTube in the background (Rabs' fault for mentioning him so much recently...!) and catching up on 18 pages on unread content with some tea. Bliss!

I've had a busy couple of weeks; I've got tomorrow off; I've had dinner.

So here I am; Mark Knopfler concert on YouTube in the background (Rabs' fault for mentioning him so much recently...!) and catching up on 18 pages on unread content with some tea. Bliss!

I love tea.

My favorite tea shop closed this week. I'm sad.

Now I have to buy it from an online store. My guy used to have some of the best tea in the world in his shop.

Oolong, Georgia Sunshine, Irish Breakfast, Russian, Indian, Chinese you name it. He had 150 different varieties. Walking into his shop was always a calm, relaxing experience.

I'm going to miss it for sure.

Cheers.

I love tea.

My favorite tea shop closed this week. I'm sad.

Now I have to buy it from an online store. My guy used to have some of the best tea in the world in his shop.

Oolong, Georgia Sunshine, Irish Breakfast, Russian, Indian, Chinese you name it. He had 150 different varieties. Walking into his shop was always a calm, relaxing experience.

I'm going to miss it for sure.

Cheers.

Sorry about that mate; I know that the online is a pale experience compared with going into a place and getting a taste, and the fragrance! I am yet to find a decent store here in Barcelona; my tea supplies are those I brought from England, but soon they will dwindle and I will be forced to find something more local.

Archived