Gibson Brands Forums

4.52am: Alternative Xmas Guide for guitar stuff

Rabs

Theres a free online magazine called 4.52am: Alternative Xmas Guide... As it says has lots of guitary things inside but one reason I am sharing is that it also has ME in it.. Well not actually me but a RabsWood ad..... Apparently its already reached over 20 thousand people.. Heres hoping :)

http://www.yumpu.com/en/document/fullscreen/56462899/452am-alternative-xmas-guide-2016

Press the click to read button and use your arrow keys to flip through it.

Yeah well I thought it was worth a shot... This sort of digital magazine probably gets more readers than the traditional paper ones... they tell me that tomorrow it will get shared through many different social media sites...

And I liked that my ad was in the middle of a David Bowie article :)

Thanks one and all...

I really do hope something comes of this as I think this will be the last ad I will run.. Its just all costing too much with little return at the moment.. After this and the show im doing in February if I don't get anything back for it, I think it will be time to really re-think all of this. Which is sad but I have to be realistic.

Whats funny is that I found out I was doing it the same day I had to get the artwork in for the deadline... I had to do it all in a fair rush.. so its really good to hear that it looks ok. Thanks [thumbup]

Archived