Gibson Brands Forums

Mick Jagger becomes dad for the eighth time

Rabs

Sir Mick Jagger becomes dad for the eighth time aged 73

The singer already has seven children whose ages range from 17 to 45 and he became a great-grandfather in 2014.

His 29-year-old girlfriend, American ballerina Melanie Hamrick, gave birth to a boy in New York on Thursday, the singer's publicist Bernard Doherty said.

A statement said Hamrick and Sir Mick were "both delighted" at the birth.

It added: "Mick was at the hospital for the arrival.

"Mother and baby are doing well and we request that the media respect their privacy at this time."

Sir Mick began dating Hamrick after the suicide of L'Wren Scott in 2014, his partner of 13 years.

The music star had his other children with Marsha Hunt, Bianca Jagger, Jerry Hall and Luciana Gimenez Morad.

He has five grandchildren and became a great-grandfather in May 2014 when his granddaughter Assisi, daughter of Jade Jagger, gave birth to a baby girl.

The Rolling Stones recently released a new blues album called Blue & Lonesome.

Melanie Hamrick gave birth in New York on Thursday

_90395971_melanie_getty_zpskgjg9ca0.jpg

Just because you can do something, does not mean you should. It's 2016. You can get snipped.

btw, I'm six songs into Blue and Lonesome and am fighting a gag reflex. Not sure if I'll make it through all of the tracks. Mick's vocals are out of time and the sonic quality rivals my home recordings (not good). I will say, in Mick's defense, he can blow that harp.

If this was a 73yr old woman having a baby, there would be a $hit load of noise. Seems everyone's pretty cool with this. Why?

Artificial insemination?

I don't think so. Having sex is quite normal for a healthy male of any age. Mainly illness caused by intake of lots of EPO in younger years prevents that, no matter if pure as doping substance or through milk and dairy products after early childhood. The bigger the penis has grown through externally fed EPO, the less it works.

Same time the risk to develop prostate cancer rises while females rather develop breast cancer through EPO. However, I knew two males who died from breast cancer, and three females who succumbed to prostate cancer. All of them drank lots of milk and ate lots of dairy products throughout their lives.

Overly intake of EPO can be monitored by other persons mainly by watching the size of the auricles.

Honestly, my wife has left and divorced me, and if I had the money and the chance to find a young woman, I would father children as long as possible, too, simply because I could. But anyway, my bodily ability is not enough, you understand. No real chances for me to make again moves like Jagger. ;)

All in all, it's just the plan of nature. Gender equality is not possible, and any law or language regime pretending the opposite is wrong and unnatural. Human megalomania can neither rule nor fool reality.

EPO = Evening Primrose Oil?? :-k[confused]

Sorry, I was a bit generalizing here, thinking EPO or Erythropoietin was widely known through media reports on abuse in sports. In fact it's just one of many growth hormones contained in milk and required for growing up mammals. You may refer to these articles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythropoietin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_factor

Quite a weird story IMO.....:blink:

Mick has a great sense of humour....well known fact....[biggrin]

Ballerinas often live a cloistered self obsessed life....:-({|=

Mick, over the years, has often behaved like a ballerina....[wink]

You do the math.....[thumbup]

V

:-({|=

I don't know if it's just me, but there seems to be something a little sick about someone of 73 having sex with such a young woman, it's a bit like kiddy fiddling.

I wonder what she see's in him?

Ian

Hmm, I don't see that..

While it is certainly odd and a little creepy.. They are both consenting adults and they are free to do as they wish.. She is nearly 30 years old, so while still young is no child....

And what does she see in him.. Well hes one of the most famous people on the planet.. Fame, money and power are big aphrodisiacs... And its not like the kid is not going to be cared for or anything...

While it is certainly odd and a little creepy.. And its not like the kid is not going to be cared for or anything...

Odd, creepy and sick.

Money won't take care of a child.

Mick will be damn near 80 when this kid develops memories. It will never have a father, which might be normal for some these days, but I don't see the point except for her to get a check.

A bunch of them.

Once both partners are past the age of consent, I can't justify being freaked out over age differences. Sure, there are instances where money is an ulterior motive, but doesn't the potential for that exist at any age(s)? I'd rather believe - or at least hope - that they genuinely care about eachother. Having kids is definitely a serious and frightening matter and a real challenge for those of us who know we're going to have to raise them ourselves. I don't know exactly how I'd feel if the potential for 'support staff' was unlimited and money would never be an issue. Tough call, and one I'm happy not to have to make!

I don't think so. Having sex is quite normal for a healthy male of any age. Mainly illness caused by intake of lots of EPO in younger years prevents that, no matter if pure as doping substance or through milk and dairy products after early childhood. The bigger the penis has grown through externally fed EPO, the less it works.

Same time the risk to develop prostate cancer rises while females rather develop breast cancer through EPO. However, I knew two males who died from breast cancer, and three females who succumbed to prostate cancer. All of them drank lots of milk and ate lots of dairy products throughout their lives.

Overly intake of EPO can be monitored by other persons mainly by watching the size of the auricles.

Honestly, my wife has left and divorced me, and if I had the money and the chance to find a young woman, I would father children as long as possible, too, simply because I could. But anyway, my bodily ability is not enough, you understand. No real chances for me to make again moves like Jagger. ;)

All in all, it's just the plan of nature. Gender equality is not possible, and any law or language regime pretending the opposite is wrong and unnatural. Human megalomania can neither rule nor fool reality.

Ok - let's all pump out babies just so we can. Who cares about whether those babies will know their dads, or grow up with their dads, etc. Sure, may live to be 100 and have my kid get asked at school if that's his grandfather dropping him off. Maybe even 'hey my dad had me when he was 73 but died soon after. You should have seen how hot my mum was back then too. No matter, WGAF cos he left me a $hitload of coin. Thanks Dad!!" Not against having sex till I die, just unsure about the morality / social justice (if that's the right word) of bringing a life into the world when I'm that age. Emotive topic definitely - so opinions will differ.

Once both partners are past the age of consent, I can't justify being freaked out over age differences. Sure, there are instances where money is an ulterior motive, but doesn't the potential for that exist at any age(s)? I'd rather believe - or at least hope - that they genuinely care about eachother. Having kids is definitely a serious and frightening matter and a real challenge for those of us who know we're going to have to raise them ourselves. I don't know exactly how I'd feel if the potential for 'support staff' was unlimited and money would never be an issue. Tough call, and one I'm happy not to have to make!

Nah man - get a nanny

Archived