Gibson Brands Forums

A couple of Christmas dog pictures. :)

Guitar God

Took my two Newfoundlands, Daisy and Duke, to PetSmart today. They had Santa in yesterday and today for pet pictures. So, took them there to get pics with Santa. Thought I'd share. They both did really well. They got A LOT of attention today, as usual. They love it there. Haha, finally got some responses from people today who actually knew what the breed is instead of guessing and not being sure or just not knowing. Anyway, here are pictures.

Here is Daisy. She will be 2 at the end of January.

86nQjcx.jpg

Here is Duke. He is 8 1/2 months old. He will be 9 months on Christmas.

m9jAhSZ.jpg

Guest Farnsbarns

[flapper]Haha. Typo on the title. Didn't mean to put the "T" on the end of Christmas, haha. Tried to edit that out, but didn't anything to let me edit the title. [flapper]

Edit your OP. Then click "use full editor". Then you can change the title.

Gorgeous Newfies you have. My in-laws have a monster called Buzby. All black and just lollops about. Such a happy thing.

Edit your OP. Then click "use full editor". Then you can change the title.

Gorgeous Newfies you have. My in-laws have a monster called Buzby. All black and just lollops about. Such a happy thing.

Cool! Thanks for that! Got it straightened out just now. Nice! How old is he? I'd love to see pics! Newfoundlands are amazing dogs! I have been around the breed since I was 10. This coming January will be 2 years since my first Newfoundland passed away. He passed at 12 1/2 due to cancer. His name was Zeus. Here is a picture of him.

NpBxbpq.jpg

Thank you! Gorgeous Boxers! How old are they? Boxers are great dogs! Never owned one, but I have been around quite a few and they are characters. Very comical dogs, haha.

Bella is not quite a year n half. Elsa the pup is 14 weeks. Bella was the runt of the litter. Elsa should get pretty big. They are silly. Great dogs.

Gotta admit, I did not know that dog with Santa pictures were a thing.

Me either. And I'm done taking my kids to the mall so I don't see our dog on Santa's lap any time soon.

lol

GG those Newfies are beautiful. Love those guys.

Archived