Gibson Brands Forums

2016 Studio Deluxe in Carribean Blue

JackLane

Hello All,

I'm Jack from NC and I'm finally a Les Paul owner! Shout out to Will B at Cary Guitar Center; he was great to work with and really helped me make the right decision for me. It didn't help my wallet that this was like a shining beacon on the wall as I walked in the door. Even without the AAA top and binding, this thing is give-you-chill-bumps gorgeous. I almost took the day off work to stay home and play this beauty. Just wanted to share my excitement. I hope everyone has a great holiday. It will be tough to have a better one than mine is already! [biggrin] Peace

post-82999-053730500 1481564924_thumb.jpg

Hi there, Jack, and welcome to the forum!

Nice way to start your membership, too. Very Very Pretty LP. Congrats! I trust you will have a great many wonderful hours in each others' company.

Props for giving credit to the staff member who helped you choose her. All too often people complain about poor service but seldom seem to give praise when it's due.

msp_thumbup.gif

P.

Nice way to start your membership, too. Very Very Pretty LP. Congrats! I trust you will have a great many wonderful hours in each others' company.

Props for giving credit to the staff member who helped you choose her. All too often people complain about poor service but seldom seem to give praise when it's due.

msp_thumbup.gif

P.

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to many many years of enjoyment!

msp_thumbup.gif

P.

Thanks for the welcome! Folks like you make the deal even better.

Welcome aboard to this great place Jack.msp_thumbup.gif What a beautiful guitar. I have that problem when I walk into a guitar shop, my eyes go to all the beautiful guitars and I know I shouldn't buy them on my fixed income being retired now. I love that blue and you can see some wood grain in her. A studio is a very nice guitar so have fun playing it. I just got a new guitar also for Christmas from the wife but can't open it till Christmas morning she told me. Happy holidays to you too. Replying: it was a vintage, modified surf green Jaguar. Love it.msp_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the welcome! Folks like you make the deal even better.

Hi retired! Thanks for the welcome. Your wife sounds like a real catch. Mine wouldn't have bought a pack of strings for me if I gave her the cash. smh Peace to you.

Hello All,

I'm Jack from NC and I'm finally a Les Paul owner! Shout out to Will B at Cary Guitar Center; he was great to work with and really helped me make the right decision for me. It didn't help my wallet that this was like a shining beacon on the wall as I walked in the door. Even without the AAA top and binding, this thing is give-you-chill-bumps gorgeous. I almost took the day off work to stay home and play this beauty. Just wanted to share my excitement. I hope everyone has a great holiday. It will be tough to have a better one than mine is already! [biggrin] Peace

Hello Jack, welcome to the board, and congrats on your pretty Les Paul seems like the Les Pauls are the most poplur guitar around.

Merry Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

That's one fine Gibson LP you have there, may it give you years of playing pleasure, and welcome.

Archived