Gibson Brands Forums

hi

fxrrider

Hi all I received my guitar for a Christmas gift from my girlfriend. after a long time not having a guitar in my life she motivated me in having one. and has been very supportive in my practicing.. Which makes me practice harder.. hope I can meet her expectations. Hope I can hope to have all your support as well. I live in Conneaut, OH. and recently lost my mother. My girlfriend has been a major supporter and has kept me going. Now with the guitar in my life again it has replaced a void in my life.. have always respected people that can play a guitar as some of the top players in the world. in the past week I am proud to say I have past all my goals this week. so keep us in your prayers and hearts..

Welcome to the forum FXrider. msp_thumbup.gif Congrats on the guitar and best luck learning to play. If you have any questions just ask, there will always be someone around to help if they can. There's a lot of very knowledgeable folks here. You have a very lovely girlfriend buying you a guitar. Sorry to hear about your loss of your mother. I know how that feels as I lost my father years back.

Archived