• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Howdy and NGD 2012 '62 Reissue Worn Brown

#21 User is offline   Revolution Six 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:54 AM

Why a pre-2015 Gibson SG ? That' s stupid... :rolleyes:

I bought a 2015 SG, awesome guitar, very comfortable, this beauty sounds very hot with Classic '57 humbuckers. A fantastic instrument. [thumbup]

Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Scram 

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:53 PM

I recently picked up a 2017 cherryburst HP... I like the zero nut... The g force is a different story. This ****, in my opinion, doesn't belong on such a beast... Plus, it adds way too much weight to the headstock... Waiting for my new Sperzel soundloks to show up... Oh, I took of the gaudy chrome knobs and threw on some top hats... Guitar sounds incredible...

#23 User is offline   Marky Forrest 

• Grateful
  • LocationArizona USA

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:45 AM

View PostRevolution Six, on 24 February 2017 - 03:54 AM, said:

Why a pre-2015 Gibson SG ? That' s stupid... :rolleyes:

I bought a 2015 SG, awesome guitar, very comfortable, this beauty sounds very hot with Classic '57 humbuckers. A fantastic instrument. [thumbup]

Posted Image

View PostScram, on 24 February 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

I recently picked up a 2017 cherryburst HP... I like the zero nut... The g force is a different story. This ****, in my opinion, doesn't belong on such a beast... Plus, it adds way too much weight to the headstock... Waiting for my new Sperzel soundloks to show up... Oh, I took of the gaudy chrome knobs and threw on some top hats... Guitar sounds incredible...

Thanks for your input. I guess that's why there is chocolate and vanilla. We all have different tastes. I suppose the only way for me to make a well-informed decision is to try as many as I can.
Marky

Remember the music is not in the guitar

#24 User is online   tx-ogre 

• My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:43 PM

Congrats. Good choice. I prefer the small pickguards. I have a '67 Gibson SG Special Reissue w/P-90s (GOW) and the small PG and an SG Supreme with no pickguard. And although I have 6 gloss finish guitars and basses, I like my Gibson Faded LP Special with hums and my ESP/Ltd 7 string guitar and 4 string bass with satin finishes just as much.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users