Gibson Brands Forums

Finally... Offical 2017 pages up

Rabs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually take one of each out for a night of high octane beer fueled Classic Arena Rock riffage and molten, steaming gobs of shred.

rct

Haha! That made me laugh a lot... 'Steaming gobs of shred', what a classic line! I'll have to start using that one [thumbup]

For gigging, I know what you mean about taking one of each, but I notice you made no mention of taking a Gibson [omg] Well, it's true many great players used only a Fender and/ or Martin so that's all good if that's your choice. (you're wrong of course [rolleyes][unsure][biggrin] )

Haha! That made me laugh a lot... 'Steaming gobs of shred', what a classic line! I'll have to start using that one [thumbup]

For gigging, I know what you mean about taking one of each, but I notice you made no mention of taking a Gibson [omg] Well, it's true many great players used only a Fender and/ or Martin so that's all good if that's your choice. (you're wrong of course [rolleyes][unsure][biggrin] )

Oh I do! I'm sorry, I said I usually take one of each. I have a Tele, Esquire, Strat. Les Paul, Explorer, SG. I take one of each nearly all the time.

rct

Oh I do! I'm sorry, I said I usually take one of each. I have a Tele, Esquire, Strat. Les Paul, Explorer, SG. I take one of each nearly all the time.

rct

Ah, no worries, that's a nice assortment you have. I've seen pictures your tele and strat I think. I've always meant to get around to owning a US Tele or Strat, but haven't as yet. Fender wise I have a Baja tele which I'm very happy with and a Mexican Strat, but whenever I think of getting a USA one I always end up getting a Gibson or something else instead.

Archived