Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

pappy

Finally arrived today, and I am really impressed. Right out of the box, I spent a fair amount of time checking it over, trying to find any flaws. Not a blemish, there was nothing to find, the finish is perfect the neck is straight, so I tuned her up and we began to get to know one another. It played beautifully and I am honestly quite happy with my new addition. Without amping her up, she has a great voice and plenty of volume. Have not plugged her in, that will come a bit later, as I am really enjoying hear her sing. Guys this may not be the queen of the prom, but to me, she is the girl that you would take home and meet the folks.msp_thumbup.gif

Pappy

KIMG0068_1.jpg

KIMG0070.jpg

KIMG0072.jpg

Save

Glad you like it............

As far as "queen of the prom" goes..........a guitar that is a great "player" is always better than a wall hanger/case queen ANY day!

Enjoy!

NHTom

Amen! [thumbup]

She is a beauty - enjoy your new guitar Pappy! Thanks for posting pics! [thumbup]

The specs say rosewood fingerboard. That is one dark rosewood fingerboard. Looks like ebony! What gives?

It may be my picture taking ability, took the pix with my phone and the quality is not all that good for detailed photos.msp_crying.gif

Looks very nice indeed from here.

How's your health Pappy? Are you recovered?

Best wishes!

I am slowly getting my feet underneath me. This has been a long haul. I did go out and do some yardwork for three hours, and now have run out of steam. But it felt good to be doing something physical.Saw my surgeon on Tuesday and he said light duty for the next two weeks and other than that everything looked good. I am attempting to head back to work Monday, I only work three days a week, and it keeps me out of the wife's hair. Just enough to get me out of the house and helps to keep me active.msp_thumbup.gif

I am slowly getting my feet underneath me. This has been a long haul. I did go out and do some yardwork for three hours, and now have run out of steam. But it felt good to be doing something physical.Saw my surgeon on Tuesday and he said light duty for the next two weeks and other than that everything looked good. I am attempting to head back to work Monday, I only work three days a week, and it keeps me out of the wife's hair. Just enough to get me out of the house and helps to keep me active.msp_thumbup.gif

Good woman pappy , here's to better health

4H

Archived