Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

brad1

I was browsing around the internet looking to upgrade my current delay pedal. I was getting ready to buy a very expensive unit, when I came across this; the Xvive Memory Analog Delay pedal. I read that it was designed by Howard Davis, who helped to design the original Deluxe Memory Man pedal by EH. Don't really care anything about that. What I know is that this pedal is GREAT!!!

I've owned several delay pedals and this one is by far the best. It also does a terrific chorus effect as well. In fact, I took both my delay and a chorus pedal off my board and now use this in their place.

Super happy and thought I would just pass this bit of info on to anyone who might be in search of such a pedal.

It also has a decent reverb, and rotary effect also. There is so much you can do with this pedal.

And it was moderately priced at $139. Which is about half of what I was going to pay for another pedal before I found this gem. [thumbup]

IMG_0145_zpsfvmqadjv.jpg

Looks good, congrats and have fun - it's got plenty knobs and I like the drive feature.

I love a good delay. My Korg SDD2000...ahh, memories....gone now.

Am lucky enough to have a delay pedal built by Dub, the "Dark Cloud" (Dark Loud?) which is on my gig board and has a lovely sound.

Looks good, congrats and have fun - it's got plenty knobs and I like the drive feature.

I love a good delay. My Korg SDD2000...ahh, memories....gone now.

Am lucky enough to have a delay pedal built by Dub, the "Dark Cloud" (Dark Loud?) which is on my gig board and has a lovely sound.

Aw shucks! You deserve some kind of special endorsement deal by now :P

Thanks! I like the all the knobs too. Plenty to tweak!

Incidentally, the drive knob is probably the one I use the least. It just adds some gain to your signal.

Cool! I've used Xvive BBD ICs but didn't know they made stomps too. The Deluxe Memory Man rules.. bet it sounds great!

I'm new to Xvive, but I must say, I will have to look into some of their other products if they are anything like this awesome pedal.

And it really does sound great!! Thanks! [thumbup]

Archived