So if you are using the old script that I made for the DJ2GO you probably wont notice any difference in how this script functions other than it should now turn off all of the lights on the device when you close the script. As far as being able to use it as a base to build other scripts, The code has now been streamlined to use mostly case statements instead of if statements. This one optimization has brought the total number of lines of code down from 185 lines of code down to an astonishing 90. This not only makes the script more developer friendly, but also reduces precious disk space by 4kb (Yes I know in modern computing that isn't much but who cares, disk space is disk space). The script is also now based much more closely on the script for the Behringer CMD Micro, making it easier to modify if you want to change the parameters to control the C and D decks instead of the A and B decks.
Installation steps are still as follows.
1. Download Script from link on this page
2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Stanton\Deckadance 2\script_files\Numark in file explorer.
3. Open your downloads folder in a new file explorer window.
4. Copy script from downloads folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Stanton\Deckadance 2\script_files\Numark.
5. Plug controller in to computer.
6. Open Deckadance.
7. Open Deckadance settings.
8. Select Midi Control.
9. For control surface select TheMoroneyDJ2GO
10. select appropriate inputs and out puts
If personal modifications are needed please let me know and I will help you sort them out as best as I can. Also, please leave feedback if you download the script. I would like to know how many people find it useful.
New file with a few enhancements. See changelog in post 4.
Numark DJ2GO.zip (1.25K)
Number of downloads: 3