Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

surfpup

I needed it like a hole in the head, but that rotary thread sold me on the Keeley Monterey. Even though I have quite a few fuzzes and a Fulltone Dejavibe MD-2, I wanted to try this. Hoping I may be able to sell off the Dejavibe if this works well enough - I like the compactness and I don't really use the pedal in the Dejavibe.

I tell ya, it does so much that I have it sitting on top of my amp to twiddle with it. I might need to mount it on the mic stand or something so I can manipulate the octave tones and such.

Congrats on getting one of these! I have played with mine for hours on end and still feel I haven't dialed in everything it's capable of yet (I get something dialed in that sounds fantastic & then lose myself in a jam session) :o :)

I have one of these for my mic stand to put pedals like this one up in the air so I can tweak away conveniently. They're like $12 online everywhere.

71FlTB0lgiL._SL1500_.jpg

And heres my Monterey [thumbup]

keeley_monterey-special_001.jpg

Enjoy!!!! [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

I have one of these for my mic stand to put pedals like this one up in the air so I can tweak away conveniently. They're like $12 online everywhere.

71FlTB0lgiL._SL1500_.jpg

[thumbup] I actually have one of those already. I generally use it for picks, capos, and a beer. Bet I can fit the Monterey on there no problem. Of course I will have to run power up to it, but a One Spot should do the trick.

Archived