Gibson Brands Forums

Super Bowl Pick?

Californiaman

Salad stuff is cleaned and ready. Sweet Potato Soup is simmering. The lobster is cooked, ready to be made into lobster salad for awesome lobster rolls. The Peach Cobbler just came out of the oven. Couple Proseccos in there getting very cold along with some good English Gin.

A great dinner for two places in America. We'll lose interest in the game right about the time dinner is over, but we would of course like the newer, younger, unknowns to win. Tired of the same over and over and over, and most of the time the game doesn't even make it past halftime.

Ga Ga will probably blow and join the ranks of mediocre to total suck SBHalftime shows.

We will wait patiently for next year. We know it will be The Year of the Eagles, just like it always has been!

rct

You are going to have to suffer a long lifetime with The Eagles never winning it. I was born in Passaic, but lived from the time I was one and a half old until the time I was 21, in the SF Bay area. I grew up a Raiders fan. My Dad was an Eagles fan. Sorry for your loss.

If there was never a football game again I wouldn't notice. My involvement with the sport is solely work related, listening to their junk talk. I went to one game, my drinking team had a football problem one night and we went to Packers Eagles, I think Favres last game.

rct

I love Beer, and Scotch and Bourbon and Vodka, but not Gin. You are a professional when you drink Gin. Tequila is nasty too.

I drink a lot of sparkling wine, but not much of anything else. I don't think I've had a beer in six months. Sometimes out I have a cocktail, but I generally don't like booze. We have Hendricks in the house always, Mrs likes her Gin and good tonic. I've had good Tequila in good restaurants and it really is divine. We have some good Tequila in the house, I don't think I've had any. I have some Bookers 12 year old, I haven't had that since last summer I think, sometimes I have a couple fingers and a cigar.

rct

Objectively speaking I believe that the Falcons work ethic will prevail over the juggernaut that is the Patriots and Tom Brady.

It'll be close, but I am picking the Dirty Birds.

I'm not actually watching the game this year, since some of the advertisers have promised to politicize their ads, and Lady Gaga is expected to degrade and diminish the dignity of this most hallowed of all evenings, Super Bowl Sunday.

And it's sad, because I am a life-long NFL fan.

But this political nonsense has turned me off completely.

I'll be in the music room instead, working on some new riffs and grooves that I have been fooling around with.

No politics are allowed in my music room.

But lots and lots of good beers WILL be enjoyed in there this evening.

:mellow:

Never watched a super bowl or any sports except boxing and ufc. Only drink coffee,koolaid,milk and an occasional can of ginger ale or coke. Seen too much damage in my family by alcohol abuse. Not putting anybody down here for drinking,it's a family problem. My family shouldn't drink.

I'm not into the NFL and watch college football, however I always watch the Super Bowl so it doesn't really matter to me who wins or loses but since Brady can set a record with 5 Super Bowl wins then I choose the Patriots. I do have one Patriot Super Bowl hat but their is a story behind that.

I am un-attached to both teams this year, but my support is behind the Falcons today.

The Patriots, and their fans, need to be brought down to earth—and I can say that impartially, as I am from New England. Looks like things are going the way I had wanted. Falcons are spanking the Pats!

I am un-attached to both teams this year, but my support is behind the Falcons today.

The Patriots, and their fans, need to be brought down to earth—and I can say that impartially, as I am from New England. Looks like things are going the way I had wanted. Falcons are spanking the Pats!

I could not give less of a crap about either team, but I'm sick of seeing the same teams in the Superbowl over and over (New England, Pittsburgh, Denver). I hope the Falcons get their glory this time. My team choked in their first playoff game, as they do every single time.

I was rooting for the Falcons because I'm sick of Tom Brady. And now he'll just be more arrogant. Oh well.. I did enjoy Lady Gaga's show although I'm not familiar with her music. Just trying to imagine the coordination it would take to put on that large of a venue and the massive choreography gives me a headache. Happy Sunday everyone!

The pats spanked back lol 😂

Archived