Gibson Brands Forums

New Fender Professional Jaguar on the Way!

RevDavidLee

Just ordered! The demo's sent me over the top. These were just recently introduced at NAMM. Had to have one!

fender_american_pro_jaguar_antique_olive_eddies_guitars_5_.jpg

Will write my own review once it gets here. I owned a Candy Apple Red Jaguar many years back but at the time I was all over the Gibson line so it didn't get played & I sold it. I decided I wanted one in my brothel and this one just got me. [drool]

Congrats! The new American Pro series is killer. Being a big offset fan, I've been following the Jazzmaster and Jag. I haven't played either, yet, and I am interested to see how the neck is. Something else that impressed me about this new Jag is the four way pickup selector. Looks like they went with something similar to the Johnny Marr model.

Please give us a full review once you've run her through the paces.

Have heard nothing from any retailers yet :(

I went to like 5 of the major online retailers and filled out the "Notify me when this product has arrived" form and apparently no one has gotten one in stock yet. This will most likely be the only brand new guitar I will buy this year so I guess I'm okay waiting awhile longer. Sighhhhh

36b89e0fa6a290d7c7be9ad5c8df7a9e.jpg

:) :) :) :) :)

Well FINALLY I received a notification from FedEx that this baby is on it's way! It will be here next Tuesday by end of day [drool]

Look for lots of pictures & a review. I'm very excited. Seems like this took forever. Want want want! :)

Archived