Gibson Brands Forums

broken gibson

jvi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to see the Board as a village.

Now it's more and more like a bar.

People come and go, some stay and become regulars - they get to know each other and exchange views.

Certain groups sit by the same old table while others mingle, but most of us meet at the desk ordering another beer, , , perhaps a shot.

We all use the same men's & women's room, , , and sometimes - luckily seldom - a person throws up in the common loo.

I see card-games and rolling dice. Hear discussions, disagreements, jokes and laughs. Once in while a folkie or an ensemble of travelling entertainers drop by.

It's all rather cosy, , , even with the annual fist fight, which usually calm down by itself. The sheriff doesn't come here often - no real need.

So jvi, , , just make yourself comfortable like you seemed to do in the past. Play some dart, dance, sing, talk, blend, whatever - that's why you are here. .

A shot for me, please. And another beer. And, as Townes says, it don't pay to think too much on things you've left behind.

A shot for me, please. And another beer.

One bourbon one scotch and one beer. . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . G. Thorogood said that

And now since it's weekend (and we approach page 7) I see us all make a spring-madras of our bare arms and send jvi up'n'down the air while singing he's a jolly good fellow. .

Archived