Gibson Brands Forums

NGD!

Guitar God

After waiting over a week for it, it FINALLY arrived today. It's my 2001 Paul Reed Smith McCarty Standard Mahogany. Fell in love with this on Reverb. Was listed for a good while. Pulled the trigger and it came in today. Played it briefly and it plays and sounds great. Has a nice chunky neck. Needed new strings, so I stopped and just got through restringing it. Getting ready to play it some more. It's in very great shape. I'd say very, very close to mint. Still has all of the case candy and a beautiful in nice PRS strap. The good thing is that it also has Dunlop straplocks already installed so, I don't have to buy some for it. Oh, yeah, the name McCarty should ring a bell to a lot of you. Here is a pic.

VBoKNK9.jpg

After waiting over a week for it, it FINALLY arrived today. It's my 2001 Paul Reed Smith McCarty Standard Mahogany. Fell in love with this on Reverb. Was listed for a good while. Pulled the trigger and it came in today. Played it briefly and it plays and sounds great. Has a nice chunky neck. Needed new strings, so I stopped and just got through restringing it. Getting ready to play it some more. It's in very great shape. I'd say very, very close to mint. Still has all of the case candy and a beautiful in nice PRS strap. The good thing is that it also has Dunlop straplocks already installed so, I don't have to buy some for it. Oh, yeah, the name McCarty should ring a bell to a lot of you. Here is a pic.

VBoKNK9.jpg

Looks nice. Better pics needed!

Archived