Gibson Guitar Board: Audio Bug - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Audio Bug Deck A & B drag and drop

#1 User is offline   Junior_R 

• Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:09 PM

When dragging and dropping an audio file from the browser into decks A or B while any A or B decks are playing the audio drops out and become distorted...the audio driver seems to get corrupted ...But only for deck A or B.I have no problem if A is playing and I drag and drop into C or D Or B playing and drag and drop into C and D...with or without my behringer controllers hooked up strange [scared] . I have replicated it over and over...The key tagged import works really well I must say....I use BeaTunes 4 to scan my file for BPM and Key tagged info....Key info gets imported with the color code that BeaTunes 4 uses really nice [thumbup] ....wish Deckadance would read the BPM info also just for less analyzing of my file. wouldn't need to analyze twice which makes the process somewhat frustrating...

....Edit...
Just ran some more test by deleting v 2.72 and reinstall each version from v2.43 - v2.61 and I am only have this issue on current version v2.72 couldn't find beta v 2.71 to test...
AMD Phenom 11 X6 1090T
RAM 16GB

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for the report. I don't know what can be the problem with the audio drops out yet but I'm going to investigate it. Do the audio drops out disappear when the song is fully loaded?

#3 User is offline   Junior_R 

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 16 February 2017 - 05:43 PM, said:

Thanks for the report. I don't know what can be the problem with the audio drops out yet but I'm going to investigate it. Do the audio drops out disappear when the song is fully loaded?

I will see if I can make and upload a video for you to see what I am talking about...

#4 User is offline   Junior_R 

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:32 AM

View PostJunior_R, on 21 February 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

I will see if I can make and upload a video for you to see what I am talking about...

I made a video of the bug that I am talking about but.... sorry I am not allowed to upload the video

#5 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:04 PM

Could you upload it to youtube (...dropbox, google drive, etc.)? The forum has limitations about the format and size of the files and I don't have permissions to change it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users