Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Scs3 update.

#1 User is offline   TheMoroney 

• Group: All Access
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

Well, I have started programming for the scs3. I am starting with the mixer unit. The script I will be uploading in the morning is fully functional except for midi feedback (that seems to be causing issues on this device, any help is much appreciated.). The feedback on the buttons works but that's it. The script will not require the use of darouter so that is a improvement. When I get around to writing the scripts for this scs3 d units, I will upload 2 versions, one for A and C decks and one for B and D decks.
Guest Script Writer (IE, I do not work for Stanton, Gibson, or any of their associated brands, nor do I work any other companies who are in the industry. This also means I do not get any compensation for the scripts I write. All scripts that are written by me and all help given by me is to be acknowledged as one user helping another.)
Author of the Numark DJ2GO script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Orbit script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the updated version of the script for the M-Audio Xponent (included in 2.72)
Author of the Akai APK Mini script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Mixtrack 3 script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Deckadance user since 2014
FL Studio user since 2013

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:44 AM

I didn't add MIDI feedback in the old mapping. It was a long time ago and I don't remember the details (...probably due to problems).

#3 User is offline   TheMoroney 

• LocationUSA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:30 PM

Good to know. I will put in the basic infastructure for it then in comments. If someone is able to figure it out then they can share it here.
Guest Script Writer (IE, I do not work for Stanton, Gibson, or any of their associated brands, nor do I work any other companies who are in the industry. This also means I do not get any compensation for the scripts I write. All scripts that are written by me and all help given by me is to be acknowledged as one user helping another.)
Author of the updated version of the script for the M-Audio Xponent (included in 2.72)

#4 User is offline   TheMoroney 

• LocationUSA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

Well here is the script for the SCS3M. Midi feedback on all the buttons is functional (the master button is programmed to do nothing.) Midi feedback on the faders is not functional per say, yes if you touch them, in some places lights come on next to them, but not the correct lights and not in any proportion to anything. The VU meter also doesn't function (not programmed) and the pitch faders are also behaving a bit odd (cant quite figure it out, programmed in pitch resets into the fx settings as a temporary work around). Any help in improving this script is welcome as I would love to see fully function Midi out functionallity. As stated, the script functions, but feedback is a bit odd as far as behavior.

edit on 2/20/2017 at 8:59 eastern standard time.

Unfortunately for now at least, on further inspection it looks like I am going to need to be including the use of DaRouter. This will mean that there will be multiple different scripts to try and take care of each of the multiple different configurations. Once I map out the SCS 3D for basic A and B functionality I am hoping to be able to translate that over into the other decks. But we shall see. For now, enjoy the SCS 3M script below.
Install instructions are as follows.

1. Download Script from link on this page
2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Stanton\Deckadance 2\script_files\Stanton\ in file explorer.
3. Open your downloads folder in a new file explorer window.
4. Copy the file in the zip file from downloads folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Stanton\Deckadance 2\script_files\Stanton\.
5. Plug controller in to computer.
6. Open Deckadance.
7. Open Deckadance settings.
8. Select Midi Control.
9. For control surface select SCS3 M.
10. select appropriate inputs and out puts
11. Done

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users