Gibson Brands Forums

1956 Black Beauty

JP Lunan

Guest Farnsbarns

Cor blimey. Everyone with a genuine rarity is new and can't post pics. Tsk tsk. :P

Stick them in some hosting service, most then provide a bit of code you copy and paste to embed. If not just enter the URL of the image wrapped in IMG tags...

URL here[/img]

Try this

Pfft............Hopeless!!!..............

Stunning guitar, though! .......................msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

To be fair the stuff in deeman's earlier link isn't quite how it works anymore and I, myself, have issues with the new photobucket site.

Pip.

I really admire the way he takes a beautiful old guitar like that and plugs it into a fuzz-box to make it sound like any $50 POS so we don't think there's anything special about it.

Pip.

That's because there isn't anything special about it.

rct

That's because there isn't anything special about it.

Methinks thou pick'st up mine intentions poorly and, forsooth, in a manner most wilful ye varlet of scurvy countenance!

eusa_naughty.gif

...a rough translation might be;

"I might not believe the 'Myth of Vintage' either; yet I still feel, in this context, the use of the word 'special' was appropriate.".....

tongue.gif

Pip.

Methinks thou pick'st up mine intentions poorly and, forsooth, in a manner most wilful ye varlet of scurvy countenance!

eusa_naughty.gif

...a rough translation might be;

"I might not believe the 'Myth of Vintage' either; yet I still feel, in this context, the use of the word 'special' was appropriate.".....

tongue.gif

Pip.

I so suck at Shakespeare so I'm guessing you said something along the lines of my mom wears army boots.

rct

Archived