Gibson Brands Forums

A Few PIcs From Last week With Eggs.

Digger

Here's a few pics from our trip for those of you that might be interested.

Here's the intrepid fisherman waiting to haul a monster from the depths!

DSCF3964_zpsb9cbqqok.jpg

Stu's Flathead, a nice eating size and one of a couple he managed to wrestle into submission on a lovely morning on the water!DSCF3969_zpsjxbiyf3y.jpg

Ol' Dig managed a couple of these Black Bream and honour was restored to both combatants, and a nice feed ensued.

IMG_1366_zpsrxzbdr5a.jpg

It was just as well that Stu didn't outfish the "skipper" lest he have a long swim back to the ramp!!! Grin~

Finally Bella in "Heaven"

IMG_4278_zpsgkcf8wnk.jpg[/url]

Roight. The Finduhlee Woo Gadaddle Shaaahk. Lethal buggah. Note the woight handle in the lowuh left. You call that a knoif?

rct

You should see dental surgeon there rct, those boils on the gum can get quite nasty you know

LOL RCT you are wild..I love it. Thanks for sharing your memories with us Digger, some nice shots and the fish look good.

Thanks KC, it's one of the, most pristine environments I know of and I anticipate more trips over Autumn.

LOL RCT you are wild..I love it. Thanks for sharing your memories with us Digger, some nice shots and the fish look good.

We have a couple Aussies in the office, and I had a friend in Melbourne for a long time. We have meetings where we speak Aussie only, so a couple dozen south jersey dbags making up words about computers in really horrid Aussie accents. We crack ourselves up.

rct

We have a couple Aussies in the office, and I had a friend in Melbourne for a long time. We have meetings where we speak Aussie only, so a couple dozen south jersey dbags making up words about computers in really horrid Aussie accents. We crack ourselves up.

rct

Good on you for having some fun rct, we Aussies love taking the piss and don't mind getting it thrown back from time to time.

Nice shots. Beuatiful place. We were really stupid weren't we. Who sends the convicts to paradise? and freezes their bums off?

I would imagine when the wind is right you'd be able to hear us snickering from all the way down south.

It's a pretty hard country but the coastline is magnificent!

1487774895[/url]' post='1836910']

rct

I was wondering where you picked that up. That was pretty good.

1487774895[/url]' post='1836910']

rct

I was wondering where you picked that up. That was pretty good.

Archived