Gibson Brands Forums

How can it happen?

LarryUK

I don't watch this crapola, I never have, and never will.

I just wonder how many of these events is required to feed the egos?

I do find it funny that these jokers expect people to take them seriously when airing their personal political views.

I do find it funny that these jokers expect people to take them seriously when airing their personal political views.

Me neither.

I can't stand "luvvies" (which is what we call them in the UK) making political statements. Boring.

My oh My,,what will they think of next? The "Oscars" is an interesting event as well,,Although when I think Oscars,,I see that South American fish,,called an "Oscar" I roomed years ago w/some folks that had a 250 gallon salt water fishtank,,and they had "Pacoos"{ closely related to Pirhannas} and some "Oscars" fish in there together as well,,,it wasnt the "Pleasant" neighborhood tank as advertised. Really scrappy lot they were,,and dont dare to get fingers close to surface of the water in the tank. Fun to watch though.

That's what happens when you put a bunch of delusional halfwits living in an alternate universe in front of cameras and a microphone and give them the opportunity to prove just how clueless they really are. I haven't watched a celebrity or music awards show for at least 20 years for this very reason.

That's what happens when you put a bunch of delusional halfwits living in an alternate universe in front of cameras and a microphone and give them the opportunity to prove just how clueless they really are. I haven't watched a celebrity or music awards show for at least 20 years for this very reason.

And when when you put a bunch of delusional halfwits living in an alternate universe in charge of the government. [lol]

1488210638[/url]' post='1838128']

Me neither. Never watched it before and not going to start now.

Without wishing to go too far off-topic...

For anyone who hasn't seen & heard Halle Berry's very amusing (but slightly rude!) acceptance speech for winning her Golden Raspberry award for "Worst Actress of 2004" (just two years after her Best Actress Academy Award!) - the fun really starts around 1:40;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-7s_yeQuDg

Pip.

Nothing like watching a bunch of millionaires congratulate each other for 4 hours.

But you probably spend inordinate amounts of time watching millionaires push each other down, throw and catch a ball, bounce a ball, drive in circles, or hit a little ball into a little hole.

rct

But you probably spend inordinate amounts of time watching millionaires push each other down, throw and catch a ball, bounce a ball, drive in circles, or hit a little ball into a little hole.

rct

Actually I spend zero time doing that. I will pay money to watch millionaires sing or act though. [thumbup]

Nothing like watching a bunch of millionaires congratulate each other for 4 hours.

And then I said:

rct

The imperial You, deeman, not the You you.

rct

rct

I do enjoy a good throw and catch.

Archived